CHAPTER 9 : Space Girl

CHAPTER 9 : space girl

CHAPTER 9 :
space girl

Haruhi and Katsuki began their adventure after paying in the front counter. The amusement park is large and there's also many rides you can avail. There is also many people hanging out around the amusement park. The two of them spend the rest of their time inside their own little world. Haruhi is enjoying her time with Katsuki, who is always the
first one to refuse rides that deal with mid-air crisis.

"You know, if a young victorian child is seeing this, he would faint." Katsuki crossed his arms while staring at the swinging ship with people on board.

"It will be fun!" Haruhi exclaimed, practically begging him to come with here. "Please? Just once?"

Katsuki sighed. In the end, Haruhi got the upperhand in making decisions. They run towards the ride soon as it ended so they could get on board. Katsuki ended up vomiting because he looked down when the ride was at its peak level. Meanwhile, Haruhi is enjoying while screaming in the middle of the air.

"Life is hard! So fuck life!"

"Haruhi! I'm gonna vomit!" Katsuki covered his mouth, holding his stomach as he felt it twist.

"FUCK YOU, MAN! My jacket is from a designer brand!" Haruhi cursed him.

Katsuki vomited on her jacket so she had to dispose the jacket. He watched her sulk in the corner while drinking water to refresh his soul.

"Where do we go next?" Katsuki innocently asked her. She didn't turn around and only flipped him off.

"You ruined my jacket!"

"I'll be your jacket," Katsuki smirked at her.

Although Haruhi was against it, Katsuki still forced her to stand up and continue with their adventure. The two of them spend more time together in trying to win a prize in claw machines. They compete against each other until one of them gets a prize.

Katsuki is focused on getting the white unicorn for Haruhi, while she is not even trying. Haruhi casually showed him the miniature cars she got as prize.

"Look! It's cute, right?" When Haruhi spoke and turn to her side, Katsuki was already raging.

Katsuki slammed the claw machine enough for it to shake loudly. They ended up speaking to the manager because of it. Haruhi began to scold him while they walk away from that area since they got banned.

"You! I told you to control your temper," Haruhi pinched his armpit.

"Hey, that hurts!" He yelled and crossed his arms before angrily pouting. "That machine is dumb! It's stupid! It's worthless!"