CHAPTER 19 : Feel Complete

CHAPTER 19 : feel complete

CHAPTER 19 :
feel complete

The two of them are walking up to the stage after the drums had been set. Everyone was busy so Haruhi took this chance to get close to him. Katsuki grabbed the drumsticks from Tetsutetsu before sitting down on the stool seat.

"Are you sure about this?" Haruhi asked him once he takes the drumsticks. She never really expected him to play instruments, especially such as the laborious and large drums. "You can really play that?"

Katsuki glanced at her. He began to move his limbs, working on the song. "What, like it's hard?" He smugly said to her with a smirk.

"You're really arrogant," She sighed.

"I can teach you if you want." He said in a serious manner while maintaining the tempo and keeping the beat. Haruhi is amazed that he can expertly play the drums. "What? Are you impressed?"

"I'd be impressed if you're not so complacent about it." She crossed her arms. Katsuki stared at her before he let out an conceited laugh.

"Watch me ruin this goddamn thing," He began to play again. "Hey, iron hair! Give me a better stick, damn it!" Katsuki complained loudly.

Haruhi muffled a laugh in secret before she stared at him hitting the cymbal. The way he made music on the drums seemed so effortless and easy that he was almost amusing himself in the process. Katsuki is engulfed in the joy of playing again, his mind is surrounded by deep focus. When he glanced at Haruhi, her mind seemed preoccupied.

Then he saw Shoto proceeding towards her from behind. Haruhi was surprised when Shoto put a hand over her shoulder.

"Shoto... do you need anything?" Haruhi asked him.

Shoto's eyes were avid. "Can we talk?"

Katsuki put his stick down and stared at them both. He scoffed before turning away to continue to play. Haruhi glanced back at Katsuki, but when he didn't seem to mind she went ahead with Shoto. Katsuki was left alone in the stage, feeling upset.