CHAPTER 14 : Suffocated and Strangled

CHAPTER 14 :suffocated and strangled

CHAPTER 14 :
suffocated and strangled

The doctors rushed Hitoshi to the emergency room when he began to bleed more. Haruhi didn't know what to do, nurses keep on aiding her to let them check her hand filled with blood but she couldn't stay calm. Haruhi almost yelled at them but she held it back.

She sit down on the chair and she could only stare at Hitoshi with her father and his mistress beside him. Her blood boiled but she knew she couldn't come to him especially since the media has arrived. The media has portrayed her having a difficult relationship with Hitoshi so she would distance herself from him in public.

"Are you alright?" A cold and bittersweet voice came from behind. Shoto slowly walked towards her and sit next to her. "I got you a cold drink."

"Thanks," Haruhi softly whispered. Shoto stared at her with longing before he hugged her. "Shoto..."

"I missed you... and this is what I get?" He asked with pain in his voice. "I come home to see you bleeding, Haruhi..."

Haruhi looked down on the ground. "I'm sorry but I have always been bleeding inside..."

Shoto sighed and caressed her back. "It'll be alright. Hitoshi is a strong boy, i'm sure he can endure the pain..."

She nodded bitterly. "I'm... sure he will survive. He's gone through even worst," Haruhi wiped a tear that randomly fell off.

"I texted you yesterday. Why didn't you reply to me?"

Haruhi looked at him in surprise. "I was busy, Shoto. I'm sorry I couldn't text you back."

Shoto nodded at her, putting her hair away from her face. "I understand, Haruhi. I just wanted to see you..." He held her hand.

She smiled at him. "How did the competition go?"

"I won 2 medals..." He whispered. Haruhi began to think about the moment when Katsuki told her that Shoto knows about her feelings. She pulled her hand back from him. "Haruhi?" Shoto sounded confused.

Haruhi looked down. "Are you not comfortable with me?"

Shoto was immediately struck. "What do you mean? Haruhi, you're my bestfriend..."

"But are you comfortable?" She asked. Haruhi could never think that he is comfortable with this set up.

Shoto couldn't answer her. That alone was all the confirmation she needed. She looked away and seperated from him. Shoto looked at her worriedly but he didn't know what's in her mind.

"Why did you two fall anyway?" Shoto tries to change the topic. "You should be careful next time, Haruhi. At times like this, head trauma is the worst possibly scenario."

Haruhi put her head down to her lap and began to control her emotions. She clasped her hands and started to tell a prayer in her small mind. Shoto watched her silently, soothing her back.