CHAPTER 7 : Sweet Deal

CHAPTER 7 :sweet deal

CHAPTER 7 :
sweet deal

Haruhi quickly ran off the cab in distress, panting as she slam the door. Haruhi ran back to where she left Shoto.

"Shoto!" Haruhi yelled with a wide smile. "Oh, my God! Sorry! I lost track of time." She explained while catching her breath, holding her knees

The boy coldly stared at her, standing up. "I waited for you because I thought you'll com back. I really wanted to leave. Fuyumi was calling me already."

"Oh, you should have just left..." Haruhi laughed, unaware of the situation. "Tsuyu was really sick. I am really sorry, Shoto."

Shoto glared at her. "It's okay. Tsuyu must have needed you so bad."

Haruhi noticed his glare. "I can go with you. Or I can stay at your house! Do you want me... to..."

She stopped on her own after seeing him pick up his stuff vastly. "Please don't. You must be tired taking care of Tsuyu." Shoto cut her off in a cold tone. "Also, I need to go to Yui. It's not always you, Haruhi. Not everything has to be with you." Shoto spat.

Haruhi froze when he walked pass by her. Even though she wanted to follow him, chase him and tell him everything she wanted to say Haruhi got reminded of her self-worth. She lied and she knew that it is wrong but does he really have to be angry at her? There are nothing but friends. She even thought Shoto would have left the moment she arrives. But no... he didn't leave, instead he waited for her. So what was the reason?

Is there a meaning to it?

Haruhi sighed and kneeled down to fix her belongings. Until she couldn't take it anymore, Haruhi sit down and hugged her knees as she began to cry. It is her fault for leaving him alone when she promised that she will come back.

But what will happen now?

Now that Shoto is angry at her because she left him. Worst, she even lied about Tsuyu! Haruhi didn't know what to do anymore.

Haruhi realised that Shoto must have felt like a fool waiting for someone who isn't coming. But she came back, didn't she? Yet he still choose Yui... maybe she is more important after all.

"Maybe Yui... is more worth it," Haruhi whispered to herself and sobbed quietly. "I have to move on now. He can't like me and he will never like me..."