PROLOGUE : Unfamiliar Student

PROLOGUE :unfamiliar student

PROLOGUE :
unfamiliar student

"Haruhi, have you seen where my notebook went?" The averaged sized boy turned to a tall individual, stressed plastered in his face. He nudged his friend's forearm, who seemed to be spacing out. "Hey, have you?"

"No. I haven't..." The girl answered, her hands showed inside the pocket of her skirt as she make a popping sound from pulling out the lolipop. "Why? It's been days since it has been missing."

"Gosh, I know..." The boy lightly groaned and he keep checking his briefcase. "Professor might have not bring it back to me again. Darn it!"

Haruhi cackled. "I mean, you can just remind him. Like, he's pretty old, Kei..."

"I know, I know... it's just... my notes are written there." The boy pouted before he slung his bag over his shoulder. "We better not be late again. Let's go, Kyoka!"

The taller female keep quiet while looking around as they walk in unison. The bell rang a few seconds later, making the two of them panic. So they began to walk faster, until they both stumble upon two unfamiliar students.

Haruhi got stopped for a second after seeing a tall boy who seemed careless about his environment. He has blonde hair, red crimson eyes and has earpieces plugged in his ear. Haruhi fix her poise as the boy averted his eyes towards her. His brows slowly furrow as he look her from head to toe.

"Hi! You're the vice president and secretary of the Student Council, am I right?" Haruhi gazed towards the female student beside him who suddenly talked.

The two of them looked new. Haruhi and Kei glanced at each other. Haruhi wore a confused face so Kei immediately smiled back at them.

"Hello, yes. I am Kei Atsushi, the secretary of the Student Council. And this is Haruhi Kyoka, vice president..." Kei answered for the both of them, handing out his palm to the unfamiliar girl. "And you... are?"

"Ah! I'm Yui Suzui... the exchange studenr from a university in Tokyo." Yui responded with a delightful smile, before shaking Kei's small hand.

Kei quickly asked what they were looking for to accomodate the new students, the both of them got engaged in a conversation. But on the other hand, the two introverts next to them only watched as they speak. Haruhi got a bit impatient, so she excused herself politely.

"Hey... i'm gonna go first," She butted in, smiling a little at the girl. "You can go and ask him for more information. I badly need to be early for this class. See you around!" Haruhi bid her farewell to Yui before leaving.

Haruhi arrived in their homeroom, where a bunch of her classmates greeted her. The girl quietly smiled at them before she walked towards her usual seat in the front desk, zoning out because of the flowers outside the window. The dandelions.