CHAPTER 18 : Bitter

CHAPTER 18 : bitter

CHAPTER 18 :
bitter

"You're stupid," Kei spoke straightforwardly. He faced Haruhi who is crying and sobbing on his bed while facing the wall. "Stop crying! You're annoying me."

"Whatever! You never experienced this so don't blame me!" Haruhi snorted on the tissue. She crumbled it and tossed it on the trash before sitting up straight.

The only house Haruhi could run to was Kei's house because she knew she can't go home looking like a mess. Plus, she had lost her phone. Kei looked at her pathetic face, filled with tears and nasal mucus.

He wanted to laugh at her heartbroken face but he couldn't do it. Kei sighed and gently sit down next to her. "Tell me what happened before I laugh at you..."

Haruhi glared at him. "I don't have to tell anything you because you're already mocking me."

Kei smacked her head. "Tell me already!"

Haruhi let out a loud groan before pushing him away. "Fine, I will! Calm down, will you?" She sighed before clearing her throat to speak again. "I saw... Katsuki with Yui..."

"You're very anticlimactic, do you know that? Can you tell me what happened before that?" He crossed his arms and anticipated for her story.

Haruhi sighed before nodding. "So, our family went out for dinner with Todoroki's family. But I got an unpleasant feeling with how their conversation was going, so I excused myself because I was feeling very shitty..."

"Wait, you went to dinner with Shoto's family?" He raised a brow.

"Let me finish!"

"Alright!" Kei exclaimed.

"So, because I was feeling upset, I started texting Katsuki but he didn't answer me so Shoto caught me sitting on the ground. And then when Katsuki finally called me, Shoto kissed me, then..."

"What did you say?"

"Shoto kissed me..." Haruhi innocently told him. Kei was about to laugh because he thought he heard wrong, but his world entirely stopped upon hearing her for the second time.

"HE WHAT?!" Kei yelled, shaking her shoulders. His eyes were wide, his mouth agape. "Why didn't you tell me that sooner? How did he kiss you? On the lips, Haruhi?!"

Haruhi nodded. "Where else? He can only kiss me on the lips." She shrugged her shoulders.

"And you have no reaction at all?!" Kei hysterically shook her body.