CHAPTER 11 : Yogurt Drink

CHAPTER 11 : yogurt drink

CHAPTER 11 :
yogurt drink

After a few hours, classes has ended and everyone is dismissed. Haruhi put all of her textbooks inside her bag before she walked outside class. Kei followed after her and walked beside her.

"So, how is Bakugou?" He asked her curiously.

"I'm going to him right now." Haruhi answered him while wearing a cute grin.

Kei looked disgusted with her. "What? I thought you're gonna end the deal already, Haruhi? I didn't raise you to tolerat..." He stopped when Haruhi showed her phone screen. "What?" Kei seemed confused.

"Read it!" Haruhi exclaimed in excitement.

"My... woman?" Kei reads it wih squinted eyes then loocked back at her. "Okay? So, what does it prove?"

Haruhi's smile faltered. "Does it not... prove anything?"

"No, idiot! I don't get your point!" Kei smacked her head lightly. "Could it be that he is cheating on his real girlfriend then using you to make her jealous?"

"Well, he is technically using me to make her jea..." Haruhi told him in a matter of fact way but he quickly interrupted.

"What did you say?!" He exclaimed loudly.

"He is using me to make her jealous. Well, not exactly jealous, he just wants revenge." Haruhi shrugged her shoulders.

"In what context are we applying this now?" Kei looked at her in a very concerned way. "Can you explain furthermore? I literally can't grasp this right now!"

Haruhi stared at him before nodding. "Katsuki and Yui used to be together but Yui has cheated on him recently. So, he plans to take revenge."

Kei scrunched his nose and stopped while processing all of it. He turned to his side and then finally his face brightened up. "Why didn't you say that earlier? You really got me confused and thinking you're willing to be a mistress!" He scolded her immediately.

Haruhi laughed at him. "I'm not like that, Kei. You know me better than him..."

"I know..." Kei frowned and hugged her before smiling again. "So why did you seem so happy when he defended you on his post?"

"Huh?" Haruhi is still smiling ear to ear.

"I mean the comment. Shouldn't that be normal for you two because you're only pretending?" Kei asked him innocently.

Haruhi is dumbfounded. She didn't know what to say and she didn't like answering him in a heartfelt way like the moment she read the comment. Haruhi does not want to acknowledge her outpouring feelings to herself right now. She choose to ignore it.

"I still don't know if I approve this but whatever makes you happy then I will support you."

She nodded and smiled at him. "I promise that i'll protect myself this time."