CHAPTER 4 : The Storm

CHAPTER 4 : the storm

CHAPTER 4 :
the storm

"Pst, tour guide." Katsuki whispered beside Haruhi, tapping her shoulder. "Hey..."

Haruhi turned around wearing an annoyed expression. "What do you want?"

Katsuki grinned and moved closer with his shoulders raised. "How about let's see who finishes our mathematics test first?"

The girl scoffed lightly although she feel challenged by him. "Sure, you're a sore loser anyway."

"Ha. I am gonna beat you," He rolled his eyes and leaned back on his seat.

The two of them stayed quiet while answering their test papers. Haruhi felt awfully unwell, she is feeling under the weather as she calculate her statements.

The sound of the unpleasant heavy rain dropping on the ceiling was inevitably distracting. Her mind wasn't functioning that well. Haruhi held her temple and completely crumbled her solution paper. Katsuki raised a brow after seeing her lay her head on the window. He sighed and stood up to pass his paper to their professor.

Haruhu looked up at him while he goes back to his seat. She frowned and he only smirked. But Haruhi was not in a good mood, and it is obvious.

"Pst, tour guide." He whispered to her ear. Haruhi tuned to him without facing him. "I won. Do I have something in return?"

"No. It's not like you made circumstances about the loser and winner." She answered in a reluctant tone. "I still have numbers to answer. Talk to me later."

Katsuki lightly groaned with his small angry pout, leaning back with crossed arms. His eyes averted to the wide windows with droppets of water continuously pouring in. The clouds were definite and gray, becoming dark as if there is an extreme thunderstom about to visit the land. Suddenly, he spotted his girlfriend running towards another student. His mood relaxed and he easily smiled.

But it instantly faded.

"What is she doing?" He whispered. Katsuki sit up straight as he watched her engage in a convesation with someone taller than her. She is laughing and hitting his arm playfully.

He recognised the boy... he knows him from somewhere. Katsuki looked back at Haruhi, then furrowed his brows. The boy is also her bestfriend as Katsuki concluded in his mind. The boy he saw with Haruhi is also the same person causing his jealousy.

All of them got startled when their professor spoke in a formal tone. "Students, pass all your papers. Our class has been suspended..." He announced.