CHAPTER 12 : Not Clingy

CHAPTER 12 : not clingy

CHAPTER 12 :
not clingy

Haruhi and Katsuki seemed to get along well. Their friendship has blossomed, flourishing into a well developed relationship. The two of them would often speak and see each other inside or outside the school too. No one knew how to seperate the two of them, they both became close and dependent on each other.

The public views them as a perfect couple and intelligent students. No one would criticise them because everything they do together is flawlessly ideal. But behind every sweet actions and honeyed looks, they will always remain as friends.

"You're such an idiot! That's not fluorescence!"

Haruhi began to smack his head with his pillow. The two of them are studying in his house because they have a quiz tommorow.

"I'm not dumb! I haven't read that at all. You keep blaming me!" He groaned and dodged her attack. Katsuki slumped back on his bed. "Ask me again!"

"No! You're an idiot!" She jumped on his body accidentally causing him to shriek in pain.

"HARUHI!" He yelled.

The next day, the two of them competed on who will pass their biology quiz. They agreed upon letting the loser who will have a lower score pay for their lunch today. Haruhi didn't want to go to the cafeteria so they ended up cutting classes and eating in a restaurant.

Katsuki started to eat his spicy food, his tongue loves the taste of it, while Haruhi stares at him in disbelief. She couldn't believe he could stomach it!

"I feel like throwing up..." She let out an audibly sound of disgust.

"Then move your table and eat elsewhere," He groaned and continued to dig on his chicken.

Haruhi took a photo of him. "I can't let the gang know I fuck with you." She grinned mischievously.

"We don't fuck," He casually muttered out.

"It's a metaphor!" Haruhi hit him.

The following days became more jumbled and disarrayed! Whenever Haruhi would stay in the Student Council after class hours, Katsuki would always be there too. He will be sitting beside or behind her, playing games on his phone. Meanwhile, whenever Kei comes inside he has already expected Katsuki to be there.

"You two again?" Kei groaned and put the pile of work on his table. "If I see this boy in our office again, i'll move my workplace somewhere else."

Katsuki stood up in a lousy way. He approached Kei and leaned against his table. "Hey, I have already passed the documents needed for our book report. I've done everything, you don't have to do anything anymore." He spoke to him in a relaxed manner like he has done the most easiest task in his life.

And like a light switch, Kei also shifted his expression from salty to doting and affectionate.

"Oh, that's so kind of you! You didn't have to do everything at all. We also could've done it in my house!" Kei smirked and blushed while holding Katsuki's arm flirtatiously. He wanted to tease Haruhi.