CHAPTER 24 : No Longer [Sensitive Content]

CHAPTER 24 : no longer

CHAPTER 24 :
no longer

TW : mentions of r/pe and ass£$lt

Haruhi stared directly into his eyes, sensing disdain and superiority. He slowly scooted closer to her face but luckily someone had barged between them. She was surprised to see Katsuki standing in the middle.

"What are you doing to her? You can clearly see that she is uncomfortable." Katsuki spoke ruthlessly to him.

Keigo raised a brow, he was about to answer when he suddenly stopped himself. "Sorry, I was just checking on her. Do you mind?" He chuckled.

Katsuki glanced at Haruhi who looked like she saw a ghost. "Do you know him, Haruhi?" He asked.

"No..." Haruhi lied.

Because of her response, Katsuki immediately faced the unfamiliar man with an agonising look. "She doesn't know you so you have no rights to check on her, filthy bastard." He spat to him.

Keigo gave him a refined smile. "Sure, if that's what you think, young boy."

Katsuki squinted his eyes and clenched his jaw. "Huh? What did you say?!" He gritted his teeth.

He only stopped when Haruhi tugged on his shirt. Katsuki turned back to her and softened his gaze upon seeing her upset. He completely ignored the man and attended to Haruhi, pulling her away from that stranger. Keigo stared at her for one last time before walking away with a sigh.

But he was only faced with Hitoshi. "Do you have a minute?" Hitoshi asked coldly.

"Hitoshi..." Keigo smiled nervously.

Haruhi and Katsuki sit down on the round table near them. He assisted her with the bags then put it down on the table. Haruhi was too shocked that all of her stress had been relieved, so she couldn't coordinated with him. Katsuki was worried about her so he bought her a lemonade.

"Are you alright?" He asked her. Katsuki poked her cheek, "You seem uncomfortable, dummy..."

Haruhi sighed, she could feel herself sweating so she took out her handkerchief and wiped herself. Katsuki pouted and hugged her from the side.

"I love you, don't be afraid." He whispered against her ears. "Wait, that's my handkerchief..."

Haruhi glared at him. "What do you mean? I had this from a long time ago." She muttered.

Katsuki smiled. "There, you finally sound like yourself again."

"What are you even doing here?" She innocently asked him while sipping on her lemonade.

"Oh, I did fabric shopping with my dad."

Haruhi nodded. It was quiet not until Katsuki spoke again.