CHAPTER 23 : Fear

CHAPTER 23 : fear

CHAPTER 23 :
fear

Haruhi stared at the window of Hitoshi's car. Unfortunately she was wrong, the weather became gloomy soon as they left their house. Hitoshi is currently driving her to school where prom will be held. Although it was not a culture of their country, but since Enji Todoroki had his western ways, he decided to hold it annually.

Now that Hitoshi had his car parked infront of the school's gate, he glanced at his sister who looked highly strung. "Are you alright?" He asked her.

Haruhi nodded. "Yeah, I just feel a little nervous."

"Don't be nervous, you look extravagant tonight." He told her sincerely.

She smiled at her brother. "Thank you for driving me here, Hitoshi. I'll get going..." Haruhi opened the door and left his car.

Hitoshi wasn't originally gonna drive her here, but since that was what she told to Katsuki, he had to cancel his plans. He sighed and drove off to the road. Haruhi entered the campus, walking towards the reception hall. The auditorium is gonna be used for the event, and the Council had also designed it.

Haruhi looked around because she was fascinated by the outcome of their privation. She slowly sit down on the Council's seperate table, making sure that no one is causing ruckus. But then, she looked up when Shoto appeared in his dark blue suit.

"Good afternoon, Haruhi..." Shoto greeted her politely, sitting down next to her.

Haruhi nodded her head, "Good afternoon, Shoto."

He smiled at her. Even though the two of them are still awkward with each other, they can handle a little greeting because it's inevitable. The event started soon after everyone was inside the auditorium. Kei also got an attendance for the party. When he sit down on their table, he let out an exhausted sigh.

"These people are blind. I've already given them a seperate paper to sign for girls and boys, yet they mixed it up!" Kei vented out, putting his face down on the table. Eijiro and Tsuyu laughed at his behaviour.

Eijiro would be the host for tonight since Kei refused the role. Now, the event has officially started when the staff and teachers entered the venue. Everyone was so excited for the program, they all stood up when the national anthem played. Haruhi also stood up, but her eyes were seeking for Katsuki. She did regret turning him down, but she also feels overwhelmed.

Haruhi sighed, but then her eyes met Katsuki's when he showed up across the room. Her eyes widened, seeing him staring at her from far away. But his eyes darted to her seatmate, Shoto. Katsuki felt bitter and jealous, but Yui was also standing near him.

"Katsuki..." Yui called for him. He turned around to see her frowning. "My heels are hurting me, can you join me in the bathroom? I need you..."

Katsuki didn't mind coming with her, so he nodded and went ahead. He didn't want to see Haruhi now. Haruhi's eyes squinted when they both walked out while the principal makes an opening. She furrowed her brows and sit back down. Is she jealous? Haruhi didn't know.