CHAPTER 5 : To Leave

CHAPTER 5 : to leave

CHAPTER 5 :
to leave

"Dialing 'president'! Toot, toot, toot... user is not reachable enough, please try again later."

Haruhi sighed as she sit down on the bench. She has been trying to call Shoto for long minutes now since she arrived arrived at the designated place where they are going to hold a picnic. Haruhi cooked 3 meals, and brought snacks because Shoto said that he will bring the rest.

"You're gonna ditch me again, huh? The usual game we always play, Shoto?" A bitter smile plant on her lips, playing with the string of her hood. "I better just go home..."

"Haruhi!" The handsome voice of Shoto echoed throughout the park.

Haruhi turned around to face him. "You're so early, Shoto. You're never late!" She sarcastically remarked.

Shoto stopped infront of her while panting. He began to laughe wholeheartedly under the sun and ruffled her hair. "I'm sorry, Haruhi. I got stuck in traffic. I have already promised you that we will spend the day together, right?" He smiled widely. "My sister made food for you..."

Haruhi wanted to sulk but his smile is too bright for her to ignore. She chuckled and spread over a mat on the grass. Haruhi put down all of their basket and also pulled his wrist down.

"Fuyumi loves me more than you..." Haruhi bragged. Shoto scoffed and began to open the basket filled with bento boxes.

"Maybe that is why you two already look alike."

"Even Natsuo! Your brother cares about me too."

"I'll question our bond next time and see if they'll imagine me as you instead." He smirked at her and started to take out all of the dishes.

"It's fun to be able to talk to everyone..." Haruhi muttered out, pertaining to his family members.

"It's not fun for me."

"What?" She asked.

"I'm only joking," He softly smiled. He is in a good mood... Haruhi thought. "Let's eat?"

The girl nodded, taking her phone out. "Let's take a picture first!"

"We have so many pictures in your phone already..." Even though he is complaining, Shoto continues to smile at her.

"Come on, new memories!"

"Alright..." He frowned and then moved closer to her.