CHAPTER 10 : Woman

CHAPTER 10 : woman

CHAPTER 10 :
woman

"Where have you been, Haruhi?" A deep and dark voice lingered soon as Haruhi arrived in the front porch. "Haruhi? You have been arriving late recently."

"I'm alright." Haruhi answered in a mellow way. She carried her jacket and bag while hugging her father softly. "I just hung out with some friends."

"Friends, honey? Shoto went to Kyoto, right?" Her father curiously asked, looking at her unreadable expression. "You missed your mother's fashion show and our family dinner too."

Haruhi instantly felt bitter and irritated. She pushed him away and glared at him. "I'm not a loner, dad. I have other friends. It's not always Shoto."

His eyes darkened. "Honey, don't tell me that you have been escaping again? Do you want me to hire bodyguards for you again?" Her father's voice become more prudent.

"I need to rest." She looked away and walked away from him. Her father couldn't do anything when she climbed the stairs on her own. He only sighed and shook his head in disappointment.

Haruhi jogged upstairs towards her room. She twisted the doorknob to enter and put her bag on the chair. She threw herself on the bed, scrolling on her phone.

Kei Atsushi :
WHAT THE FUCK

Haruhi :
WHAT THE FUCK

Kei Atsushi :
Katsuki Bakugou posted your picture.
PLEASE EXPLAIN?

Haruhi :
He did? WTF
WHAT DO I LOOK LIKE

Kei Atsushi :
You were eating a sandwich.
Why do you care about that?!
Explain it to me now!

Haruhi :
You know we went on a date
What's wrong?

Kei Atsushi :
This guy isn't single at all
His girlfriend just commented

Haruhi :
Oh
What did the comment say?

Kei Atsushi :
"Who are you with, babe?"
OH GODDDD
THIS IS DRAMA GONNA CRY

Haruhi :
Dude

Kei Atsushi :
I DID NOT RAISE YOU LIKE THIS HARUHI
Please tell me you ended the deal already

Haruhi :
They broke up already
Idk why that girl is commenting

Haruhi closed the messaging app and put her phone down on her pillow. Her brows furrowed and she closed her eyes. But she couldn't think at all. Did Katsuki fool her? Have they not broken up? If it is the situation, then she'd look like a third party. Haruhi groaned and put her palm on her face.