CHAPTER 3 : Mysterious

CHAPTER 3 : mysterious

CHAPTER 3 :
mysterious

"Sperm and egg cells are referred to as?" Haruhi asked Katsuki. The two of them are sitting on the bench while reviewing for their test. The homeroom is still locked because they arrived too early in the morning.

"That's so easy. Gametes..." Katsuki answered in a bored tone, nipping on his pen. Haruhi rolled her eyes, flipping pages. "Ask me harder questions, dummy."

"Fine, wait." She paused to find a question in their textbook. "Who was the first recorded scientist to propose that Earth revolved around the sun?"

"Hmm," Katsuki stopped to think for a moment. "Is it Aristarchus?" He raised a brow.

Haruhi scoffed in disbelief. "Last one, you nerd. You better get this wrong! Which element has a total of six electrons in its valence shells?"

The boy froze, his mind emptied. Haruhi laughed in victory, throwing his book on his face. Katsuki only groaned and leaned back against his seat.

"It's sulphur. Not so smart now, are you?" Haruhi proudly smirked. Katsuki continuously mocked the girl with faces. "Oh, shut up. Let's go, I need to meet Kei before classes start." Haruhi began to pick her textbooks, putting it back on her bag.

Katsuki yawned and nodded, shoving all of his stuff carelessly before wearing his bag. "See you around, tour guide."

"Yeah... see you." She gave him a thumbs up. Katsuki quickly walked away. Haruhi stared at his departing figure.

"Haruhi Kyoka!" A familiar voice shouted her name. She rolled her eyes and faced Kei.

"Good morning, Kei. What's with the face? Chill out." Haruhi crossed her arms at him. "What's wrong? Why are you sweating buckets?" She grinned.

"I just met the principal. He told me that there is an upcoming school festival by the end of the month!" Kei hysterically told her, exaggerating his actions. Haruhi looked around in embarrassment, dragging him in a more secluded area. "Haruhi, what will we do? Our previous school festival was a failure!" Kei whined at her face.

Haruhi let put a sigh, pressing on his shoulders to calm him down. "Hey... we can handle it. It'll be alright, I assure you." She smiled at him. "I'll talk to Shoto and see what we can do. Don't get pressured by it, Kei..."

Kei slowly formed a smile on his lips. "Thank you, 'Ruhi... I'm just worried that we fail again and become a laughingstock."

"It'll be alright! Besides, it's our last year together. We should just enjoy our remaining moments!" Haruhi chuckled, squeezing his cheeks in a hug.