141-150

Chapter 141Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2168 Updated: 17-05-03 23:52

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Time: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

I've been jealous with a GAY for a year...

Xia Chenyu felt aggrieved to death. He would rather she really loved someone else than accept that he was jealous with a gay.

"He and his boyfriend are childhood sweethearts, because the family is very traditional, they can only secretly communicate. I met him on a blind date. After that, we met a few times and we met and gradually became friends. He He also introduced his boyfriend to me, and then I became their accomplice.

In name, I am his girlfriend. Every time we go out on a date, we actually go with his boyfriend. We have said that if I am not married at the age of 25 and the two of them are still together, I will be with him. Register the marriage so that he can continue to associate with his boyfriend and I can also give my father peace of mind.

Then in the end of the world, my father and I happened to go back to D city to give grandpa to the grave before we moved to the D city base. Brother Chen Yu, I don't care about the previous things anymore. As long as you are only mine in the future, as long as you only pretend to be me, that's enough. "

Ye Jin's tears slipped down again. She looked at him and waited for him to nod and promise. No matter what he did that year, he deserves to be forgiven. He loves her because he thinks he is in love with others. If you are too sad, you will give up.

Xia Chenyu didn't speak or nod. He stooped to pick Ye Jin and strode to the RV. When he reached the door, he didn't forget to give Wang Hao and Zhou Xin a glance, but that look was completely ineffective, Zhou Xin. Wang Hao smiled unkindly, Zhou Xin even said in a mischievous way-Come on, make people.

"Puff! Two people have misunderstood each other. This plot is more bloody than the plot in the novel." Mu Xiyin shook her head helplessly, "Hey! Look at the twists and turns of your brother and sister's love marathon, how do I feel my feelings come It's too fast, it's too unreal! Xiao Mo, do you think I want to do a reversal or come here?"

"Oh! What kind of three children do you want."

"It must be more handsome than Wang Qian, and even more powerful than him!" Mu Xiyin replied simply, but she felt wrong after she answered. She turned around and looked at Wang Qian with a dark face, and she suddenly thought. Rushed dead.

"Yinyin, take care." Xia Mo endured a smile and patted Mu Xiyin's shoulder. This woman really...

"Wife, are you tired? Let's go back to our room and rest." Leng Mubai stepped forward and pulled Xia Mo upstairs.

"En! Husband, the cows and sheep you found there." Just last week when Zhou Xin said about Xia Chenyu's affairs, she felt that six cows and eight sheep had been collected in the space. Although they were very thin, You can eat it once you raise it.

"There is a farm not far away, all of which are matched by males and females. There will be many calves and lambs in the future."

The two talked and disappeared in front of everyone. Zhou Xin looked at the sky and said, "It seems that the time is really late, I should go back to rest."

"Wait for me." Wang Hao hurried to follow.

Then the people waiting quickly disappeared, Mu Xiyin whispered bad luck, and ran into the RV.

"You can run to the monk, you can't run to the temple, you think you can escape today." Wang Qian's words sounded coolly behind him, and Mu Xiyin staggered and almost fell to the ground. She ran faster than being zombified. Chase faster.