341-350

Chapter 341 Fan Wai: Lovers finally get married 6Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2107 Updated: 17-07-28 01:44

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The people here are all people who have followed Xiao Yue for a long time. Hearing their godfather was scolded, and seeing their godfather kicked, everyone opened their eyes wide. Their godfather is so golden and expensive. People were so bullied, they clenched their fists, and some people were even ready to attack Mo Xinze.

However, what is the situation now, the godfather does not seem to be angry at all, and will actively use the other party.

Everyone looked at the yellow-haired man. The man was only stunned for a few seconds before he shook his head at everyone, so that everyone was calm and not allowed to mess around.

He also inadvertently heard the three King Kong around the godfather talk about the godfather has a lover in China, he wants to let the godfather come and wait so late, so that the godfather has such a temperament to beat and scold the person should be the godfather The lover is right.

Xiao Yue whispered in his ear, "Baby, am I afraid that you are not happy that I hug you in front of so many people?"

"You also know that I will be unhappy. When I called, the one on the left and the other on the right screamed so happily. What else did you say? By the way, dreaming of kissing me.

Uncle Xiao, when you said this, why didn't you think I would be unhappy. "

"I was wrong." Xiao Yue bowed his head again to apologize. He knew that the voice of the satellite phone was loud, but he was too excited at the time, and he didn't even consider whether there would be other people around Mo Xinze.

"Baby, do you say I still have a chance to remedy it?" Although he felt very annoyed to conceal the relationship between the two, Mo Xinze was unwilling, and he did not want to upset Mo Xinze.

"It's not necessary, but I have to change this damn satellite phone. Mom, Dan, I don't even have a secret for a broken phone."

Mo Xinze doesn't mind others knowing about his relationship. Xiao Yue is very happy. As for Mo Xinze's grievances, as a good partner, of course he has to help realize it. "Baby, don't tell me, we really have this here. Yes, when I settle down in Yehancheng, I will immediately open an electronics factory."

"En! I'll talk about this later, when will you hold me, Bastard Xiao, Nima! Don't you know it's cold standing here?"

Xiao Yue immediately let go of Mo Xinze with a smile, immediately took off his windbreaker and put it on Mo Xinze, helping Mo Xinze put on the windbreaker.

"Xiao Xinxin, don't live here at night, can you live there with me?" Xiao Yue looked at Mo Xinze expectantly.

Don't refuse, don't refuse, if he refuses, he will definitely not go back tonight, just stay here to accompany him.

"Otherwise? I don't want to hear a bunch of guys snoring here." Not only that, but he also wants to be with him. After a year, he finally meets again. How could he still live apart from him.

"Xiaoxin, you are the best." Xiao Yue's face was as small as a flower. If it weren't for Mo Xinze's scruples, he would definitely hold Mo Xinze's face and kiss him hard.

"Nonsense, you let us stand in the wind like this, and I'm sleepy and want to sleep." Mo Xinze pulled the windbreaker. Country Y was colder than Huaxia, and for a while, he really couldn't adapt.