31-40

Chapter 31Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2031 Updated: 17-03-11 23:32

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After Leng Mubai arranged the task, Liu Ling also removed the door.

"In an hour, activate." Leng Mubai glanced at his watch and motioned to Xia Mo and Mu Xiyin to stop him from entering.

Others followed their teammates, rushing to where they were going.

"What are we going to do?" Xia Mo asked, seeing that all the sellers of electronics and furniture downstairs.

"Bring something you can use in the future." Leng Mubai replied.

Will you die?

Xia Mo pursed her mouth, and just ignored it. Anyway, she asked for nothing.

Xia Mo and Leng Mubai walked with Leng Mubai arm in arm, and Leng Mubai led them to the front of a store selling medical equipment.

"Roar!" There was a zombie inside the glass door. The zombie immediately screamed when he knew there was fresh food in front of him. This zombie was different from the zombies they had seen before. This zombie was much more flexible than those zombies, and it seemed Not so crispy.

"Level two, this is a level two zombie." Xia Mo looked at the zombies in the glass door in surprise. "It has only been a few days, and level two zombies have appeared. It's no wonder that there are no shadows of zombies around here. I thought it was cleaned up by those outside, but now it seems that because this second-level zombie is here, these zombies did not dare to come over."

"Level 2?" Leng Mubai raised his eyebrows, and the zombies still had levels.

Meng Ruoli nodded, "Well! The eyes of the zombies outside are all white, but you can see that the eyes of this zombie have turned gray, which means it is being promoted."

"After you go back, please tell me about the level of the zombie. In a while, you will go a little farther, and then I will open the door to contain the zombie. You go in and collect all the equipment inside, and mainly install what you can use. Pick up important things for everything else."

He came here for himself, but second-level zombies are not easy to deal with, especially when their current skills are still very poor.

Xia Mo hurriedly shook his head, "No, there is still a chance to find those things. This zombie is not easy to deal with. Its body is much stronger than the ordinary zombies outside, and it moves much faster."

Leng Mubai insisted in disregard, "Just try to see if you can leapfrog the challenge. Remember to take back all the equipment boxes. Don't leave the manuals and various small accessories. When you're done, you can go back quickly."

"Little Mo, let's go! We'll finish collecting things soon, and we will run away if we can't beat them." Mu Xiyin dragged Xia Mo back, and the two of them retreated far before stopping.

Leng Mubai looked around, and finally walked to a power tool shop opposite, shot a machine gun at the glass door, broke the glass door and walked in, waiting for him to come out again with a small chainsaw in his hand.

I went and actually used a chainsaw as a weapon. How could she suddenly think of a horror movie she had watched before. It was about a pervert holding a chainsaw and chopping off a group of people who went to a deserted island.

Cough! Thinking far, Leng Mubai is handsome and righteous, even if he walks on the street with a chainsaw, he won't be the kind of pervert.

"There are still a few chainsaws in this store. I will accept them later." Leng Mubai said to them, and walked to the glass door where the second-level death was closed, and pulled the chainsaw to directly cut the glass door.