91-100

Chapter 91: What I Like, They Like ItWorks: of: Category: Word Count: 2106 Updated: 17-04-25 10:37

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"The hairpin is very beautiful." Leng Mubai ran her finger across her hairpin. The silver hairpin matched her very well.

"Mummy bought it, oh! By the way, I have something for you." Xia Mo got up and went into the living room to take out the washed bracelet and put it in Leng Mubai's hand. "The small leaf red sandalwood zodiac bracelet, the big bead is The man's, the small one is the woman's. Choose one according to your own zodiac. If there is a repeat of the zodiac, you can also ask Wu Ke to help. He is here anyway."

Liu Ling said immediately, "The Eagle King will give me one. I belong to the dragon."

Leng Mu said with a face, "Thank you sister-in-law if you want something."

"Thank you sister-in-law." Several men laughed and thanked Xia Mo immediately.

Xia Mo twitched her mouth. For the first time so many men called her sister-in-law, she was still a little embarrassed, and her face was a little blush.

Leng Mubai, who looked like that, was itchy in his heart, making him want to hug her and kiss him, but in front of his comrades, and his brother-in-law and two girls were there, he still endured it and licked dryly. Licking his lips, first chose two from the pile of bracelets before handing them to everyone.

"Mo'er, brother, isn't there any special treatment?" Xia Chenyu looked at Xia Mo sadly. His sister didn't treat him this way before. It seemed that because of this man who was about to become his brother-in-law, his sister was alienated from him.

"Of course, yours. Mommy took it out a long time ago. Later you ask Mommy to go, and Yinyin is with my mom. You have to choose Binger by yourself. You don't know your zodiac sign, so No choice."

Xia Mo's words made Xia Chenyu and Mu Xiyin extremely happy.

While Xia Mo was speaking, Leng Mubai had already put a bunch of bracelets on her hand, just as Leng Mubai had chosen a rabbit for her.

It wasn't until she saw that Leng Mubai was carrying a rabbit bracelet in her hand, that she looked at her bracelet curiously.

what! It's a monkey!

Leng Mubai is a monkey in the twenty-five year of this year.

Leng Mubai looked at the little bunny on his bracelet, and seemed very satisfied, "The sculpture is the same as the real one, it's cute, did that person inside?"

"Yeah! He is Wu Ke, a carver, and a very nice person. His wife is Yang Yue, a great mother. They had a car accident when they opened the base, and his wife blocked it with her body. The child, the child didn't suffer any injuries, his wife's entire back was injured."

Leng Mubai didn't speak, but just played with Xia Mo's hand, but in his heart he wondered what would he do if he had encountered such a car accident?

He will desperately protect their mother and child, and protect their mother and child from any harm.

Of course, Leng Mubai didn't look down on Wu Ke because he didn't protect his wife and children. He is a different person from Wu Ke. He is a special soldier. He is stronger in response, agility, speed, and awareness of crisis management than Wu Ke. He could protect their mother and son as quickly as possible at all times, but Wu Ke couldn't do this by ordinary people.

Leng Mubai can do everything calmly, but Mu Xiyin and Luo Bing are different. Girls are more emotional. Meng Ruoli just said a few simple words that moved the two girls. .