221-230

Chapter 221Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2143 Updated: 17-06-20 17:12

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After an hour has passed, Leng Mubai bent over and kissed Xia Mo's lips, "Wife, you have to go to bed obediently, I will go to Ximen to have a look, and I will be back with you tomorrow morning.

It was a bit late, and Leng Mubai couldn't bear it anymore and had to leave the space.

Aunt Liu saw Leng Mubai go downstairs and immediately said, "Master, you just went up to call you, but you did not respond. The old chief has already eaten it first. I will heat up the food for you while you sit down."

"Aunt Liu, don't be busy, I'm going to take a look outside first, and then eat out when the time comes." Leng Mubai went out after speaking.

Xia Chenyu accompanied Ye Jin for a walk in the yard and saw Leng Mubai coming out. Xia Chenyu didn't give a good face. Even if Leng Mubai explained what happened today, he didn't want to forgive Leng Mubai so much.

Leng Mubai didn't care, still smiling and drove out after greeting the two people.

"Brother Leng." Tang Yueru has been pitifully squatting outside the door from noon until now. She is cold and hungry, and her legs are already stiff, but she knows that she must stick to it, or she will lose. 5

Leng Mubai immediately stepped on the brakes when he saw the person coming out suddenly, frowned and asked, "Ru'er, why are you here."

Tang Yueru looked at Leng Mubai with tears in her eyes, and said with an obscure expression, "I'm waiting for Brother Leng. Grandpa Leng seems to be angry with Ru'er and prevents Ru'er from entering, so Ruer can only wait outside. I'm sorry, Brother Leng. I didn't mean it today, I just saw that man beat Brother Leng's eyes with anxious redness, so I could talk nonsense."

Tang Yueru, if you really know that you are wrong, you won't provoke my relationship with grandpa again.

Leng Mubai sneered in his heart, but still remained gentle to Tang Yueru on his face, and said helplessly.

"Ru'er, I know you didn't mean it, but because of what you said, my grandfather, my father-in-law, and older brother and sister-in-law were very angry.

Ruer, go back first!

You also saw my wife sick in the hospital today, and now these things are out of nothing. If I turn around and follow you all the way, it will only make my father-in-law think that I really want to abandon my wife.

My house is messy enough now, Ru'er, you just behave, go back first, wait until things calm down, OK? "

Tang Yueru bit her lip nervously and looked at Leng Mubai and asked, "Brother Leng, would you stop Ru'er?"

"Silly girl, you are my sister, why would I not want you? Of course, if my Ru'er becomes another person, it's a different matter.

Okay, it's cold outside, go back soon! I will be very busy these days, I will come to see you when I'm done. "

"Well, as long as Brother Leng doesn't want Ru'er, Ru'er will be obedient." Tang Yueru wiped away the tears and left obediently.

Leng Mubai was not going to see Tang Yueru, and drove away.

Ru'er, his sister Ru'er had disappeared long ago when she was sixteen. Now Tang Yueru is just the girl whom Tang Uncle entrusted him to take care of.