51-60

Chapter 51: Where Xia Mo has gone, no piece of armor left 2Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2089 Updated: 17-03-24 18:46

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Okay!" Xia Mo gave a gloomy look at the coveted golden rice grains on the plate. "Oh! What a pity, if you weren't the captain, how good would you be, so you can often go to cook or something, but you are Captain, you won't be able to cook until we meet with the army, alas! The food made by the fifth aunt can only be said to be good, but it is far from the chef's."

Leng Mubai patted Xia Mo on the head, and while packing things up, he said, "I don't seem to say that I won't cook anymore when I meet with the army. As long as you want to eat, I will make it for you. As soon as we collect, we are ready to go. There is a ceramics shop outside. Let's get some ceramic jars. When I have time, I will make some snacks for you, rest assured, and eat slowly."

Xia Mo shook her head and put the things washed by Leng Mubai into the space. "It's still not necessary. As the facade of the whole team, if you enter the kitchen, you will definitely be laughed at by Wang Qian and others."

"They won't." And they will envy me very much. If they can cook for their own women, they will definitely be envious of his comrades.

Leng Mubai didn't say the following words, but he was very sure that one day he would be proud to tell her that cooking for her is something other people can't envy.

After everything was packed, the two returned to the car and drove away.

The golden corn kernels were also cold. Xia Mo ate a few and nodded in satisfaction, "Oh! It's delicious, you are sure you are making it for the first time. The taste is only slightly worse than the one in the hotel." Still don't forget to put a few into Leng Mubai's mouth.

"En! Salted egg yolk should be used as the egg yolk. If there is salted egg yolk, it should not be much worse."

"Haha! Leng Mubai, you weren't really a chef before!" You know how to make it after eating a few times. Isn't it a chef, is it a gourmet?

Leng Mubai smiled and said, "My grandma's grandma's ancestors were royal chefs, and the cooking skills of my grandma's family were handed down from generation to generation. When I was eight years old, my grandma started teaching me cooking. She said I don't like to talk. You still have to be a soldier. If you marry your daughter-in-law, you can often cook for your daughter-in-law, so even if you can't accompany your daughter-in-law often, your daughter-in-law will not care about me."

"Oh! Your grandma is a god and man." Xia Mo saw this old grandma somewhat, which was really interesting.

"I think so too." Look! Hasn't he met a wife of snacks now? With such a masterful cooking skill, the distance between the two has also been shortened.

The two of them had arrived at Leng Mubai's ceramic shop.

Just smash the glass door and go in. Originally, Leng Mubai meant to find some ceramic pots, but as soon as Xia Mo walked in, he immediately put everything in the store into the space.

When Leng Mubai saw Xia Mo's movements, a word flashed in his mind, and no piece of armor remained where Xia Mo had passed.

But since she has a place and thinks these things are useful, accept it if you want!

Anyway, I have opened the way for her. If anyone is not convinced, he will be convinced. If he is not convinced, he will be destroyed.

"Leng Mubai will patronize this shop too. Anyway, they are all here." Walking out of the ceramic shop, Xia Mo took Leng Mubai and walked to the electrical store nearby. Those electrical appliances will always be used in the future. Anyway, she The space is large, and some are places to put these things.