11-20

Chapter 11 The End is NearWorks: of: Category: Word Count: 2162 Updated: 17-04-21 13:55

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When he arrived at the airport, Xia Mo went to the toilet to put everything in the space.

And while Xia Chenyu was waiting in the terminal, he took out his mobile phone and sent a text message to Leng Jianguo, telling him the message from the 25th to the 5th. Of course, he didn't say that this was Xia Mo, only a person. Revealed by a friend.

Back in City D, Xia Chenyu continued to collect a lot of supplies under the pretext of opening a shopping mall. After the money he could embezzle was used up, he went to the bank for a loan. This loan will naturally not be repaid in the end of the world. If the end of the world does not come, then You can also wait for my sister's shopping mall to make money and pay it back. Anyway, with the support of Xia's enterprise, the loan is still not pressured.

Xia Mo continues to drag her family to exercise every morning, and now she has a new way to play after her lunch break every afternoon. That is to drag Su Xin and the fifth aunt to practice using crossbows. There are large and small bottles hanging in the garden. The three women were having fun with two crossbows.

Xia Mo is now a pregnant woman. She is the eldest in the family. She said that if they want them to practice crossbow with her, they can only accompany her.

Xia Jin is a very sensitive person. He believes that all the recent actions of his children must be because something big is about to happen, but he didn't ask much. When the time comes, his children will naturally say that he also trusts his children.

5 pm on May 25, 2155.

A meteorite quickly fell into the Pacific Ocean with lightning speed. The water flooded into the continents on both sides of the coast, and the floods officially began.

The Xia family sat in the living room and watched the flood casualties reports in the news. They all had more than enough energy.

Xia Chenyu turned off the TV and looked at her parents seriously, "Mom and dad, what I want to say next, you may feel crazy, but I promise it is true."

"Chenyu, you said." Xia Jin was sitting in danger, and finally waited until his son spoke.

"In ten days, the end times will come."

End of the world!

Su Xin knows the word, because these days she accompanies her daughter to read eschatological essays almost every day.

Xia Jin didn't know, he never paid attention to that kind of TV and books.

Su Xin couldn't believe it and asked, "Chenyu, you, you, you, you mean, there will be many zombies in our world in ten days?"

Xia Chenyu nodded heavily, "Yes, there will be a red rain in five days, and the red rain will rain for two days. People who get caught in the rain will start to have a fever at that time, and they will become zombies on the fifth."

"How is this possible?" Su Xin shook her head, unable to believe what her son said.

Xia Jin had found information about the end times and zombies with his mobile phone, and his face became serious.

"Chenyu, Mo'er, you knew about this before, right? The shopping mall is just a cover. Everything you buy is planning for the end of the world, and Mo'er is pulling your mother to read novels and practice crossbows. Is preparing for the end times."