241-250

Chapter 241Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2151 Updated: 17-06-03 02:13

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"There is a happy event to share with everyone." Wang Qian put his hand on Mu Xiyin's shoulder and said with a smile, "I'm going to be a dad."

Liu Ling smiled and said, "Hey! This is not a six-hope approach, if Xiaolong also has a victory, it is a seven-hope approach."

Wang Qian asked puzzledly, "What do you say?"

"Sister-in-law No.1 wakes up, and No.2, we won. These third, fourth, fifth, and sixth joys, we all like to be fathers." Liu Ling smiled and called a happy one.

Wang Qian was stunned for a while, then grinned, "No, it's a coincidence!"

"Actually, I'm not too sure, it's just that I feel nauseous today..." Xue Jiao is still a little worried. Everyone is so eager to talk about it. If it's just Oolong in the end, it would be too shameful.

"It's OK to be sure now." Xia Mo directly took out a pregnancy test paper, Xue Jiao immediately took it and walked out of the office, and Xiong Yu hurriedly followed.

"Big Xiong, what are you going to do with you, it's impossible that you still have to enter the women's bathroom." Lin Zijie shouted with a laugh.

"Can't I wait outside? Damn, you talk a lot." Daxiong scolded and walked out of the office.

"Actually, I also had a victory." Meng Hongxuan said with a smile.

"Huh! Come and talk and listen." Everyone asked with a smile.

Meng Hongxuan was in his thirties, but now he became shy and there was a suspicious blush on his face. He scratched his head and laughed twice before saying, "I proposed to the girl I like, and she agreed."

"I'm going, Lao Meng who do you like." A group of people immediately asked gossiping.

Meng Hongxuan smiled awkwardly before saying, "Lingzi, your teacher, called Liu Mei."

Leng Mubai smiled and said, "Not bad! The fat water does not flow into the field of outsiders. Of course, the women produced and sold in our military area must be reserved for the single guys of our soldiers."

Liu Ling smiled and said, "That's what I said, but if you don't give me a big red envelope, Lao Meng, don't let me go."

"There will be a little red envelope, as many as you want."

Several people chatted in the office in full swing, and before long, Wang Xiaolong and his wife walked into the office, "Commander, everyone is here."

"Okay." Leng Mubai nodded but did not leave in a hurry, but looked at Wang Xiaolong and asked, "A few of them like to be fathers, how about you? Is there any movement?"

Wang Xiaolong widened his eyes and exclaimed, "It's such a coincidence, I said that Bing'er has it, but I am embarrassed to say that I am afraid you will attack me."

"It seems that these eight happy moments can't escape, let's go! The meeting." Leng Mubai stood up and pulled Xia Mo out, and the others hurriedly followed out.

A group of people walking at the door just met Xiong Yu and his wife.

"Looking at this expression, it should be true." Leng Mubai said with a smile.

Xiong Yu grabbed his head and smiled honestly, "Hey! I just said how could it be an oolong!"

"Okay, go to the meeting, and go back to rest after the meeting. Tomorrow morning I will give you a half-day vacation, go to the hospital for a check-up, come to my house in the afternoon to help, and tomorrow night we will have a meal together to celebrate." Leng Mubai looked at his brother. We are happy, and he himself is very happy.