231-240

Chapter 231 Thank You, Brother AmuWorks: of: Category: Word Count: 2159 Updated: 17-05-31 14:12

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When the car drove out for a while, Leng Mubai said to the two people, "I will pick up one person in a while, and then you will take her back to your place to live for a while, Yang Ling, are you living alone or in Datongpu? "

Yang Ling didn't know why Leng Mubai said that, but she still replied, "I live with sister Peng and her mother and son next to her brother-in-law and sister."

Wu Ke knew that Leng Mubai didn't remember the unrelated people, so he immediately explained, "Peng Jing, it is the mother and son he picked up on the highway."

Leng Mubai nodded, he didn't remember the woman, but the sensible child, he remembered "Well! How about their mother and son."

"Well! I have always been very responsible and very serious in doing things."

After Wu Ke finished speaking, Yang Ling said immediately, "She is still a kind and shrewd woman. She often teaches me who I can know and who I cannot."

Leng Mubai was silent for a while and then said, "The person I received in a while, Yang Ling, take you back to live in your room, and tell Peng Jing that it is your sister Xia, and two more children may be sent off later. In the past, you talked to Peng Jing and asked her to take care of it, but this matter must be kept secret. The three of them are not allowed to leave the room, you know?"

Yang Ling was silent, and it took a long time before she curled her eyebrows and asked, "Commander Leng, I want to know whether those three people are really related to Sister Xia? Or they have an abnormal relationship with you. Brother-in-law said that we only listen to Sister Xia. , If Commander Leng orders you..."

"It has something to do with me, but nothing is abnormal. It is my friend's sister and the younger sister I care about." Leng Mubai could not explain at first, but he didn't want to cause a lot of trouble because of Mo Xi's mother and son. It happened, so I interrupted Yang Ling and explained.

Yang Ling was still worried and asked, "I'm sure there is no abnormal relationship."

"Very sure." Leng Mubai replied.

Yang Ling nodded, "Okay! I'll pass on your words to Sister Peng."

Leng Mubai did not speak any more, and the car drove into the alleys one after another. Leng Mubai took out the phone and dialed Mo Xinze.

"Hey! Brother Amu." Mo Xi whispered.

Leng Mubai asked, "Is anyone watching at home?"

"There's some at the gate." Mo Xi hurriedly said, "There is no one at the back door."

"Okay, three minutes later by the back door."

"Yep!"

After hanging up the phone, Leng Mubai drove to the back door of Mo's house, where Mo Xi was already waiting there in a thick down jacket.

When Leng Mubai stopped the car, Mo Xi immediately went into the car and sat down.

As he drove out, Leng Mubai introduced, "Let's get to know! This is Mo Xi, my little sister, this is Wu Ke, the deputy captain of Snails, and his sister-in-law Yang Ling."

"Hello." Mo Xi nodded with the two politely.

"I seem to have seen you." Yang Ling stared at Mo Xi and said.