301-310

Chapter 301Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2136 Updated: 17-06-24 00:01

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Okay, Reese won't be polite to uncle and aunt."

Su Xin also joked, "Although you are welcome, call your uncle hard, don't call your aunt, she is now our Lafayette, and we still need to wait on her!"

"Haha!" Ye Jin couldn't help but smile, okay! It feels good to be served like a Lafayette.

"Mummy, you are so partial. When I was pregnant, I didn't see you serving me like a Lafayette." Xia Mo looked at Su Xin pretendingly.

Su Xin said angrily, "You girl is so jealous, isn't your brother busy? And at that time you were served by Mu Bai as Lafayette? There was a husband taking care of you, so I ran to kick him, Mu Bai No wonder I was ignorant and didn't give him a chance to perform."

Leng Mubai nodded without comment, "Mom is right."

"Okay, okay, we'll go out to join in the fun after dinner." Xia Jin looked at the mother and daughter's noisy faces, shook her head helplessly, and quickly resolved the food in the bowl.

After half an hour, the big family finally drove the car with the two milk babies, plus a small mention and a small pair.

The annual meeting is held in the headquarters. The headquarters has a large playground that can accommodate hundreds of thousands of people. In addition, Leng Mubai asked people to dismantle the headquarters not long ago, and it is now more spacious.

But here is not enough to accommodate the citizens of the entire base, and even the road outside the headquarters is full of tables, which barely accommodates so many people.

When Xia Mo and the others came here, there were already a lot of people here, and everyone was sitting at a table with people who knew each other, and talking happily, the bullying was so lively.

The soldiers led a group of them to the bottom of a high platform. There was a show on the high platform, and their field of vision was just right.

Everyone was sitting together and chatting. From time to time, someone came to greet them, and some even came to Xia Mo to inquire about the Xincheng District. Xia Mo smiled and played Tai Chi, not giving everyone an accurate explanation.

At ten o'clock, the catering team started serving dishes, and at 11:30 Leng Mubai finally appeared with the leadership of the military region. Leng Mubai stepped onto the stage amidst the cheers of the people.

Standing on the stage, Leng Mubai said many words of encouragement and blessing to everyone with the microphone. When he finished speaking, someone below asked about the new city again.

New City is really looking forward to them, and everyone wants to know if this news is true.

Leng Mubai smiled and looked at everyone and asked, "Do you hope this news is true?"

"Really, hope it is true." someone shouted.

The others immediately shouted in unison, "Really, really."

Leng Mubai smiled and said loudly, "Since everyone wants it to be true, then it is true."

"Oh!"

"Great."

"Haha! So happy."

Everyone shouted excitedly.

Leng Mubai smiled and said, "The relevant announcement will be posted tomorrow. The military area is hiring talented people in housing construction. The specific positions are needed. There will be an announcement tomorrow. You can check it out. You can come to the military area the day after tomorrow. Sign up."