291-300

Chapter 291Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2055 Updated: 17-06-20 00:08

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The phoenix tree and Huanghuali didn't have any dissatisfaction, and they immediately pestered each other. They were not stupid. As long as they stay here, they can live and become stronger. No matter how you think about it, I feel that freedom is worth it.

Xiao Shuang sat on the ground and snorted coldly, "Heh! You think it's useful for you to mess up the mandarin duck sheet like this. You force them to stay together. In the end, if you take it, either it ate it or it ate it."

Xiaoti smiled and said, "Really? If you don't want to have weekends, you can refuse. I promise you that you can't do it as long as you are here."

The sycamore tree and the huanghuali tree immediately expressed that they are willing to take a weekend break and will never eat each other. In fact, eating each other means killing 10,000 enemies and self-defeating 3,000. They will be injured in the struggle between the two sides, and such injuries are usually They are irreparable.

Xiaoshuang's face was ugly. Why didn't she expect these three trees to compromise so quickly, and also become so obedient.

"Small mention, I'm hungry, uncle." The milky voice of cold milk came from the thatched cottage.

"Yes, yes, Uncle Han, the little one is here." Xiao Ti immediately replied, running into the house.

After Hanhan was able to talk, he always made jokes like this, like a little mention, little master wants to change a diaper, little mention, this master is hungry, little mention, gentleman wants to go out for a walk, these words are his mantra, of course He was joking and shouting, in fact, he regarded Xiaoti as a relative in his heart.

Xiaoti knows what Hanhan thinks in his heart, and also knows that Hanhan can only stay in space because it is too boring. He can't do anything except talk and stand up. Only when he is bored, he makes jokes by himself, so he will follow Han every time. I'm joking with Han's words, and accompany Hanhan to relieve boredom.

"Uncle Han, wait! You'll be fine soon." Xiaoti said to Han Han in front of the room and ran to the kitchen.

Leng Mubai also heard his son shout that he was hungry. He had already picked up the milk bottle from the milk, and when Xiaodi entered, Leng Mubai just made milk and handed it to Xiaodi.

Xiao Ti was about to leave with the milk, but was stopped by Leng Mubai, "Don't go there yet, your little pair really wants to deal with Hanhan and let her suffer more, so that she can learn well."

Xiao Ti oh, sitting on the beating cupboard, grabbed a chicken leg and gnawed it. He didn't learn how to deal with Xiao Shuang, and wanted to start with Han Han. Xiao Ti was very upset, so Leng Mubai wanted to let Xiao Shuang Take a bit of hardship, he has no opinion at all.

"Xiao Ti, today we have finished singing the three black faces and white faces. This time I taught her a lesson. If she still doesn't learn well, then she really can't keep it." Leng Mubai said to Xiao while cooking. Said, today is not really going to kill Xiao Shuang, I just want Xiao Shuang to be obedient, but if Xiao Shuang really doesn't learn how to behave, it really won't stay.

"En! Brother Xiaobai, I know, but the method that Sister Xiao Mo said is really okay. I can forcibly spend a weekend with her. When I become a twin tree and eat her, I will become more Strong, you can have one more twin tree."