201-210

Chapter 201 Come on! City A Base 2Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2188 Updated: 17-06-20 17:14

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Three hours after Xia Mo woke up, Wang Qian's team had been changed, and now Leng Mubai led the snail team and the voluntarily capable people standing on the wall against the zombies.

"Sister-in-law is awake." Xue Jiao looked at her with a smile.

"How long have I been in bed?" Xia Mo hurriedly got up from the folding bed, patted her face, and tied a new ponytail with a rubber band for her messy hair.

"For about three hours, you didn't sleep one night last night, let's go to sleep again!" Xue Jiao looked at Xia Mo with some worry, her eyes were bloodshot, and she felt distressed even when she looked at it.

"At this time there can still be a good night's sleep, and the base is guarded. Only then can we all have a way to survive and have a chance to sleep well." Xia Mo shook her head to make herself awake.

"Then you have to eat breakfast too. The Eagle King confessed that you are not allowed to go up to the city wall if you don't eat breakfast." Xue Jiao hurriedly stopped Xia Mo who was about to leave.

Xia Mo couldn't help but nodded. Xue Jiao immediately went to bring Xia Mo hot porridge and steamed buns. Xia Mo quickly drank the porridge and ran to Leng Mubai with the steamed buns.

"Why don't you sleep longer?" Leng Mubai asked while dealing with the zombies.

"En! Woke up from sleep." Xia Mo smiled and quickly joined the battle.

At this time, the zombies had piled up layers of corpses, and the zombies that came up from behind stepped on the corpses on the ground to move on, and their height was half of the city wall.

Seeing such a scene, Xia Mo raised her eyebrows with a solemn expression, "It won't work like this! If this corpse piles up as high as the city wall, it will be very unfavorable to us."

Leng Mubai replied, "Well! There should be a cunning and cruel zombie in command behind this, huh! It's really amazing! The zombies in front become the stepping stones for the latecomers, and the zombies that came up behind stepped on the corpse step by step. Climb to the highest point."

Xia Mo shook his head disapprovingly, "Zombies are inhuman, so you can't describe them harshly."

Leng Mubai smiled, "Yeah! Zombies have no humanity, so they can't defeat humans in the end. Look, my daughter-in-law has the foresight? No zombies are allowed to be within 20 meters of the city wall, even if the corpses are as high as the city wall. , They have no way to come, but this is for primary zombies.

There should be a large number of second-level or third-level zombies behind, they may be able to pass the 20-meter distance. "

"I didn't expect zombies to do this at the time, but simply felt that the closer the zombies were to the city wall, the more dangerous we were, but what should I do now, can't make the zombies pile up higher."

"It's all said that zombies defeated humans. No matter how cunning the zombies are, they are not as cunning as humans, are they?" Leng Mubai rubbed Xia Mo's head with a smile, and shouted with a horn, "Grenadier prepares and uses it at the corpse pile. Grenade, remember to hit farther, and don't spread to the city wall."

This group is also mixed with a lot of ordinary soldiers. These soldiers have been holding guns to raid the zombies. At this moment, hearing Leng Mubai's order, these people immediately took off the sniper grenade guns from their bodies, calculated the distance, and were accurate. Aim at the pile of corpses and launch.