41-50

Chapter 41Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2111 Updated: 17-03-18 23:16

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Wang Qian asked, "Eagle King, what do you mean is that they know you will marry your sister-in-law without thinking about it because of the accident that night, so they will prevent Wang Xiaolong from passing the news to you and arrange for someone to chase him down. Arrange someone to look at the sister-in-law."

"Not only that, even our two tasks were specially arranged by them, in order to prevent Wang Xiaolong from contacting me and prevent me from coming to D City to find Xia Mo." Leng Mubai rubbed his eyebrows, he didn't do anything. Thinking that it was clearly only a matter between him and Xia Mo, there was such a big conspiracy hidden in the middle.

"This person has spent so much trouble, what is the ultimate goal?" Wang Xiaolong asked angrily, are these people brain sick? Why did he have to go around such a big circle, so that he can only hide in Tibet, and now he is still a cripple.

"Wang Xiaolong, I began to wonder how you became the Eagle King's signalman." Wang Qian slapped Wang Xiaolong's head unceremoniously. "Tell me about you. You have been with the Eagle King for three years, why? He didn't even learn the ingenuity on the first floor of the Eagle King. Of course these people spent so much time on the position of Mrs. Leng, the wife of the major general.

In the military area, who doesn't know that Master Leng has the most military power, as long as Master Leng gives orders to the entire military area who does not bow down, although these eagle kings never care, others care! In their eyes, these sooner or later belong to the Eagle King. As long as they let their girls marry the Eagle King, it is equivalent to getting the right to call the wind and rain in the military area. "

Wang Xiaolong scratched his head. "Then Miss Xia Mo is very dangerous, but now such a monster, how the Eagle King is going to find her, I won't be able to delay the big deal when it's over, and I don't know how Miss Xia Mo is now. Are you still there."

Leng Mubai lighted a cigarette, took a sip, and said, "She's outside, and now I'm going all the way to City A with us, but she didn't know that I was the person from that day. Don't say anything in front of him afterwards, especially Someone in the military area wanted her life and someone stared at her, so she was not allowed to mention a word."

Wang Xiaolong stood up and said, "Eagle King, since you see Miss Xia Mo, why don't you recognize her! You said that I was not chased for nothing if you did this. Then the people behind are also busy?"

"It's not in vain to work, I'll get to know her sooner or later, but the time is not ripe enough, let's get out! By the way, let Xia Mo see if his legs can be cured." Leng Mubai turned around and glanced at the fish pond inadvertently. There are only a dozen fish left in the fish pond, and half of the grilled fish is in the corner. "You stay here all the time, just eat fish."

Wang Xiaolong exhaled impatiently and said, "Yeah! There are only a dozen fish left. If you don't come again and the fish is done, I can only bring Xiaobing to make a blood path, at least She sent it out and couldn't let her die here."

Leng Mubai turned and walked outside without speaking, but what he thought of was another thing, that is, if they were a few days late, Wang Xiaolong could only kill out at the end. There were so many zombies outside, and his legs had been broken. , Going out is definitely impossible.

So in the previous life, he was not by Xia Mo. Is it because he didn't have time to save Wang Xiaolong, so he didn't know that that person was Xia Mo. He didn't know that as long as he saw the text message, he could not know Xia Mo, but he knew a name. What's the use? Knowing a name in an environment like the end of the world but never met anyone, how easy it is for him to find her, and she said that in the last life he and his son were kept in a laboratory for three years, would this be the same? What about the relationship between people behind the matter?