181-190

Chapter 181Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2129 Updated: 17-05-14 23:54

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

It was almost noon when Xia Mo woke up, she opened her eyes and looked at the empty place beside her.

She couldn't express the loss in her heart, she would not feel anything at ordinary times, but they just did that last night, and they couldn't even see the figure when they woke up early in the morning, and she was still a little uncomfortable.

Xia Mo raised his hand and stroked it on his pillow, who was already cold. After spending a while, he resurrected and got up.

"Sigh! It hurts." Xia Mo grinned in pain. It was obviously not the first time, how could it hurt!

Xia Mo was puzzled, but still used supernatural powers to repair her body.

When there was no pain in her body, Xia Mo got out of bed and turned around just to see the note paper on the head of the bed.

—Good morning kiss baby! Husband went to the military camp first, kiss baby, you were delicious last night, take a good rest today, and take good care of you when your husband comes back tonight.

"Why this person is not serious at all." Xia Mo blushed and patted her cheek, and hurriedly tore off the note paper, reaching out to tear it off, but she was a little reluctant, so she put the note paper away and put it in her space. Inside the vanity box.

When she got up and walked into the bathroom, there was also a sticky note on the bathroom, and she tore off the sticky note.

—Kiss baby, remember to take some medicine in the bath. I'm sorry I was so rude last night and hurt you. Good deed, my husband did it with you when he was awake for the first time, and it took me a few months to do it I'm impatient, my husband will pay attention in the future.

This person is really...

Xia Mo's face was hot, and her body was a little hot. She patted her face and threw the note paper into the space together with a piece of ointment on the wash table.

Then he shook his head, took a shower and went to eat, all hungry.

When she went downstairs, she happened to see Su Xin watching TV, and she was stunned.

She thought that her son, Leng Mubai, gave it to Su Xin.

Su Xin saw Xia Mo and asked, "Hey! Han Han! You didn't bring it down."

I really didn't bring it down, that son...

Xia Mo hurriedly entered the space and walked into the room, just as Xiaoti sat on the bed and asked Hanhan to change your diapers.

Let me go. Does this Leng Mubai use child labor?

Xia Mo hurriedly went over to change Hanhan's diapers, "Ah! Little mention, last night, at this time, maybe you were taking care of Hanhan!"

"It wasn't that Brother Bai was taking care of Hanhan last night. Brother Bai taught Xiaoti to take care of Hanhan this morning. Brother Bai promised to get me a lot of jade tomorrow."

Knowing that only jade can let Xiaoti take care of Hanhan.

"Cough! Sorry, I fell asleep." Taking care of my son is my own business. Now it falls on Xiaoti. Although Xiaoti is a Bodhi tree spirit who doesn't know how many years, his body is only two or three years old after all. She really couldn't bear it.