151-160

Chapter 151Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2115 Updated: 17-05-05 23:08

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Xia Mo asked again, "The second question, why did you leave the Institute of Biology."

Jing Tong looked at Xia Mo for a while and then smiled and said, "You have not only asked me the second question."

"You don't need to answer." Xia Mo shrugged with a smile.

"You should know that many of my achievements have been occupied by them, and there is also a forest. I am not stupid. I will not be occupied by them again or be framed by the forest. Fortunately, the forest was also It's just a small role, he can't touch the results of my research, otherwise he can now take my results to show off.

Speaking of Lin Ziyi, you have to be careful, he seems to have a big backer behind him now, it should be the person next to Mo Xinze, and the power should be very big. "

Mo Xinze again...

Xia Mo raised her eyebrows, remembering the name firmly, and planned to ask Leng Mubai who it was in a while.

"What do you think of Liu Ling."

Xia Mo suddenly shifted to another irrelevant topic. Jing Tong couldn't react for a while, so he only uttered a cry, and then looked at Xia Mo in confusion.

"Xiao Bai said that if you want to stay, you must marry Liu Ling."

"No! Isn't your man famous for his integrity? How can he be married?" Jing Tong instantly exploded and asked her to accept a man who had only met for a day, and he was still a very two-to-two man. Dr. Jing couldn't accept it.

Xia Mo knew that Jingtong couldn't accept Liu Ling right away, so he continued to persuade him, "Hehe! Liu Ling is a very good person, but occasionally likes to make jokes. If you keep in touch with him, look at him with a good attitude, and you will find him good. "

"No matter how good it is, it is impossible. Although I am not as high as your son's IQ, I have at least two hundred IQ. What about Liu Ling? He has a car? I can consider it if I have one.

"I don't know, but Liu Ling's IQ should not be low. He can open thousands of locks so far. This may be a special skill, but if he is just an ordinary person, I believe that just remember the total category of thousands of locks. It's not easy. Don't say how to open it."

"That second guy will unlock the lock." Jing Tong was a little surprised. She thought he was just a simple-minded person with well-developed limbs!

Xia Mo nodded, "Well! They are also called unlocking experts by the people in their troops, and it's not just the limbs that can be entered into the Falcons. If they don't have a certain brain, it's impossible to be liked by my husband."

Jing Tong looked at Xia Mo for a long time before saying, "Xia Mo, follow Leng Mubai, are you really not afraid? You follow him with such a big name, maybe it will be worse than the last life. He was taken by that person. You dare to follow him so blatantly, I promise you will be targeted by that person as soon as you enter the base."

"You should know who it is?" Xia Mo hurriedly asked, "Who is the one who locked me in the laboratory? You know, right!"

"En! I know, but I can't tell you that that will only hurt you. Seriously, I don't really want to do something under your husband's name. I just want to remind you not to go to the base, or you will really die. It's very miserable. Although we don't have much communication, I like your son very much, and if it weren't for your son, I wouldn't be able to be born again, so I don't want your mother and son to suffer a more serious injury."