361-369

Chapter 361 Fan Wai: Marry You At Twenty Years OldWorks: of: Category: Word Count: 2189 Updated: 17-08-10 00:50

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Liu Wenhao whispered, "This is too spectacular. If we want to pass unconsciously, it is somewhat impossible."

"Observe first." Leng Yehan gave an order, everyone

Observe on the ground.

There was no movement in the forest all afternoon, and the zombies were still motionless. At night, zombies began to walk into the forest from various places one after another. Most of these zombies were dressed in good looks and looked human. Some of these zombies were empty-handed. , Some carry a species that looks like a living person, walk as fast as a human, and quickly enter the forest.

Where they passed, the zombies that hadn't moved all afternoon immediately stuck to the zombies next to them, making way for those zombies.

Leng Yehan thought that these should be seven generations of zombies, they had gone out to find food.

"I have a way." Leng Yehan smiled mysteriously, waved his hand to let everyone retreat back to the pit, as a cover.

Leng Yehan glanced at Xiaoti, who had grown into a teenager, "Xiaoti took out the two buckets that Dad gave you."

"Okay." Two large buckets appeared on the ground between the hands of the small handle, who had grown into a young master. The bucket contained a disgusting, green and black liquid.

"It smells." Wang Xiaoyu frowned, and immediately covered her nose with her hand. The liquid in the bucket exuded a disgusting corpse smell. The smell was so strong that it made her feel nauseous, if not for countless times. The tide of zombies, she must have thrown up at this moment.

Hu Yue was also disgusted, she covered her entire face in He Ling's arms, hoo! She would rather suffocate than be stinked to death.

Don't say that girls dislike it, even those men who have been soaked in sweat all day are a little uncomfortable. Xiao Heng wrinkled his nose a little depressed. "This smell is really disgusting. It smells bad."

"These are the smell of seven generations of zombies, naturally more smelly than the low-level zombies you usually see." Leng Yehan said with a smile.

What he didn't say was that these liquids were the liquids mixed into the bodies of seven generations of zombies like Tang Yue in Ye Hancheng.

Leng Mubai and the others woke up early the next morning after Leng Yehan left, and Wang Qian and his people also discovered during surveillance that Tangyue and Shi Lai also had a close relationship with the'people' who came to the base a few days ago. Link.

Leng Mubai and Xia Chenyu acted secretly to quietly get rid of these people, and thoroughly checked the rent-free houses once. As a result, there were more than 700 zombies in the rent-free houses in just a few days.

These zombies were controlled by Tang Yue and other seven-level zombies, and they all stayed motionless in the room obediently.

Seeing such a scene, let alone Wang Qian and others, even Leng Mubai would be scared. If these zombies are released, the people in Yehan City will be in danger, and if it is not handled well, the whole Yehan City will fall into zombies. Heaven.

When Leng Mubai arrived at Tang Yue's room, Tang Yue finally told the truth after various persecutions.

As Leng Mubai guessed at the beginning, she was Tang Yueru. After being killed by Leng Mubai, a sixth-generation zombie happened to enter the base. Seeing her a bit of beauty, she was infected and put her into confinement.