81-90

Chapter 81Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2119 Updated: 17-04-25 10:37

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Uncle, my injury is not very serious. You don't have to be busy with your aunt and fifth aunt. I just sit and rest for a while." Leng Mubai originally wanted to say that he was fine, but he thought that his little white rabbit was just here. When the car lost his temper at home, he should be honest and don't make her angry.

Xia Mo immediately said with dissatisfaction, "Aunt Fifth, don't listen to him. I have been in the car for the whole day today, and I don't know if the wound has cracked. Aunt Fifth can you please clean up a room for him first."

Leng Mubai smiled helplessly, but fortunately, he didn't directly say that he was okay.

Aunt Wu nodded and immediately went upstairs to clean up the room. Xia Jin also smiled and greeted everyone to enter the room. Su Xin personally made tea for everyone. Of course, Leng Mubai had no tea to drink. We love her son-in-law. Ms. Su Xin, who had been hurting her daughter, was busy in the kitchen for a while and got Leng Mubai a glass of fresh oranges.

"Thank you auntie." Leng Mubai thanked Su Xin with a smile.

Xia Mo said strangely with Yin and Yang, "Mom, are you sure you are a real mother?"

"I'm not a real mother? Or a stepmother?" Su Xin glared at Xia Mo. This stupid girl, the old lady is kind to your husband because it is your mother, so that your husband will be kind to you. Of course, Su Xin also only had Ziah thinking about it, she didn't want to say it to stimulate Xia Mo.

"Hey, don't be angry with Auntie, I'll give you a drink." Leng Mubai smiled and handed the cup to Xia Mo's mouth. Xia Mo took a sip without hesitation, eh! The fresh pot tastes really good, and the fruits in the space should mature in more than a month! There will be plenty of fresh fruits to drink.

Xia Jin and Su Xin glanced at each other, and immediately noticed that the atmosphere of the two men had changed, but neither of them spoke more questions, but the smile on their faces deepened.

The five people chatted a few more words and asked about the whereabouts of other people. Everyone else had left the base, so they were doing the task of the base, in fact, to exercise.

The fifth aunt quickly came down from the upper floor, "Mu Bai, go up and rest! The third room on the second floor."

Xia Mo immediately stood up, "Go back to the room, I will show you the wound."

"En!" Leng Mubai nodded and stood up to greet everyone and followed Xia Mo to the second floor.

When the two people disappeared on the second floor, Xia Jin looked at Zhang Weijun and said half-jokingly, "You dare to respond if he called you Uncle Zhang."

Zhang Weijun said dismissively, "Why not? Xiao Mo's fiance called me Uncle Zhang, I can't stand it!"

Xia Jin and Su Xin's eyes widened, have they all developed into unmarried couples?

"No, Lao Zhang, how did that girl introduce to you?" Xia Jin immediately asked excitedly.

Zhang Weijun was a little confused by Xia Jin's question, and after a while he asked, "Uh! Isn't it an unmarried couple? What Xiao Leng said, and Xiao Mo didn't see any objection! And along the way, two people flirted and scolded. Yes, isn't that the same thing?"

Su Xin immediately smiled and said, "It looks like our son-in-law has already done Mo'er!"

Xia Jin also laughed, and his daughter's affairs were settled, and he could have less trouble.