71-80

Chapter 71Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2159 Updated: 17-04-25 10:37

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The zombie had already chased him again. Leng Mubai pulled Xia Mo and quickly ran away. As soon as he stopped Xia Mo, he took out a creeper seed and threw it out. At the same time, he used the wood power to activate it, and the seed instantly became a After the seedlings landed, countless green vines and green leaves stretched out immediately. Those vines and green leaves grew to the thickness of a small tree trunk in about a minute, and the leaves were surprisingly large.

Although the third-level zombie has some thoughts, the creeper on this ground seems to have no danger to it, so there is no taboo to continue to pounce like Xia Mo, but as soon as it stepped into the territory of the creeper, the creeper immediately opened its teeth and danced its claws. Put up the vines to entangle the third-level zombies, drag them down, and continue to entangle...

The third-level zombie made a strange sound of cooing, and it was angry and struggling desperately, but the harder it struggles, the tighter the creeping tiger is.

Leng Mubai didn't take Xia Mo when he saw the third-level zombies being entangled.

"Clang!" With a crisp impact, Leng Mubai was shaken back several steps before stopping. He moved and was numbed by the tiger's mouth. He immediately went to look at the position where he had chopped before, and then he once again. Backed by the shock, the blade of the mountain knife in his hand was actually rolled.

"Axe." Leng Mubai threw away the mountain knife and stretched out his hand.

Without waiting for Xia Mo's axe, an axe appeared in Leng Mubai's hands out of thin air, and Leng Mubai looked at the axe in his hand for a second.

"Pop!" The creeper's vines finally began to break in the fierce struggle of the third-level zombies, one, two, three...

Leng Mubai didn't delay holding the axe and aiming at the position where he had chopped before.

"Guru, Guru, Guru..." The third-level zombie's mouth with rotten flesh opened suddenly, and there was a grunting sound in its throat.

"Be careful." Xia Mo shouted.

Leng Mubai's axe has been slashed on the head of the third-level zombie, and the third-level zombie's mouth also spit out a nail-like thing. As Leng Mubai's eyebrows lifted back, an air blade flew past the iron nail. When they collided with each other, there was another loud noise, the iron nails fell on the ground, and Leng Mubai's pale face was spitting out a mouthful of blood, and his head was dizzy. Although his blade blocked the iron nails, it made him suffer. Not a small injury, the blade was formed by his mental power. When the blade was shattered, his mental power would also be affected.

Xia Mo frowned. The creeper relied on her continuous input of wood powers. Once she stopped, the creeper on the ground would wither immediately, so even if she saw Leng Mubai injured at this time, she couldn't pass.

She can only ask worriedly, "Xiaobai, are you okay?"

"En! Very good, Rabbit, are you worrying about me?" Leng Mubai was in a good mood and was able to receive the attention of the little white rabbit. The injury was worth it. He wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and rushed towards it again. Chop it down.

"We are teammates." It means that we are teammates, so we should care.

Ok! Although she said so, he was still very happy.