311-320

Chapter 311Works: of: Category: Word Count: 2071 Updated: 17-07-07 23:52

You can search for "Rebirth of the Last Days: Military Commander's Strongest Sweet Wife Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Husband..." Xia Mo looked at Leng Mubai and said with a smile, "It's not a day of misery, it's a happy day for being promoted to Mommy."

"Little fool." Leng Mubai hooked Xia Mo's neck, pulled her closer to cover her lips, and kissed her selflessly.

"Wow!"

"Marshal is mighty!" The people below finally shouted at this moment.

Han Han helped his forehead, his father's estrus behavior, regardless of location, really made him dare not compliment.

Xia Mo blushed with shame and pushed him lightly. He let go of her with a smile, looked at the crowd, and made a closing action again, and everyone calmed down.

"Whether it is a day of happiness or a day of suffering, it is a day worthy of being commemorated. I want to make today the day when Yehancheng was built. Every year today in Yehancheng is a big day for the whole city to celebrate."

Xia Mo looked at Leng Mubai excitedly, with glittering tears in his eyes. He may not be the most intimate and perfect husband, but he is more than sincere and true, I believe no one in this world can compare to him.

At first, when he planned to set today as the city's foundation day, she thought it was just a coincidence. Such an important day must be decided after careful consideration. As a result, he made today the city foundation day only because of himself, which made her How could it not be moved.

An extra stack of paper came out of Leng Mubai's hand. He smiled and said, "Do you know what this is?"

"Money, the new Huaxia coin." The Huaxia coin is very different from the previous one, but it is generally understood by everyone.

"Yes, this is our new Hua Xia currency. After today, everyone can take your point card to the relevant department to register for a new ID card, and then take the new ID card to the bank to exchange points for cash or store cash.

You don't have to worry about having nowhere to go with the crystal nucleus in your hands. You can take it to the bank and exchange it for cash.

For the specific operation process, after the meeting, you can go to the back stage to see another process sheet for yourself. "

Hearing what Leng Mubai had announced, everyone was very excited, singing and dancing with excitement.

After the excitement, they were greeted by the running water table celebrating the founding of the city. They could be exchanged with money, and there were delicious food. The excitement of everyone lasted for a day and did not disappear.

At this time, Leng Mubai and the others had already moved away from the busy street and returned to their home. The whole family sat together to celebrate the cold in their way.

After a lively day, Leng Mubai finally returned to their room with his daughter-in-law in his arms. Looking at the cozy room furnished by his daughter-in-law, Leng Mubai said with great pride.

"Look, how good my wife is. She can go to the kitchen under the hall. Such a perfect woman is hard to find in this world!"

Xia Mo didn't know how to be modest, and said very proudly, "So you have to cherish it twice."

"You don't know how to be modest." Leng Mubai nodded helplessly on her head. He was going to continue joking, but suddenly his face sank.

"What's the matter?" Xia Mo immediately asked worriedly when Leng Mubai's expression was wrong.