The Demon Loose On The Server

There's a demon loose on the server.

Nobody knows what the demon will do, least of all the demon. She's never been on a server before, she's as confused as the others are.

There's no experts. They try to find experts in ConCorp. They're like, "We're joined now by Scar, who has seen a vex in the realm of the fae." Get out of here with that crap! We've all seen a vex in the realm of the fae. This is a demon loose on the server!

When a demon is loose on the server, you've gotta stay updated. So all day long, you're listening to the comms, "what did the demon do?". The updates, they're not always bad. Sometimes they're just odd. "The demon pinned Etho to a wall with her trident? Huh. I didn't know she could do that."

The creepiest days are when you don't hear from the demon at all. You're visiting the other faction's base, and you're like, hey, has anyone heard... *imitates wings flapping*

There's those days where it's like: "It seems like the demon has finally calmed down!" But then ten seconds later the demon is like "I'm gonna sabotage an opportunity at peace. I've got a trident and good flying skills, I'm a demon."

Yeah, that's what I thought you'd say, you dumb demon.

And then. And then you have a chat with the other empaths and they're like: "There shouldn't be a demon on the server," And it's like, "We're well past that."

Then Samgladiator is like: "If there's gonna be a demon on the server, I'm going to torture Gree-on by slowly killing off all of his new friends!" And those don't match up at all.

And then, for a second, it seemed like maybe we could save our friends that the demon got, and then, on the other side of the server, the nHo are like: "We have a brilliant plan and we're gonna kidnap Biffa!"

And before anyone can say anything, the demon is like: "If you even frickin' look at Biffa I'm gonna stab you with my trident. I dare you to do it. I want you to do it. I want you to do it so I can stab you with my trident, I'm so crazy."

"You think you're crazy. We're the legends of the nHo. We have Etho, Beef and BDoubleO. We're crazy."

And the rest of the Hermits are like: "Okay Okay Okay Okay Okay Okay Okay Okay Okay." Like poor Ycnelis trying to stop Tango killing X. "Okay Okay Okay Okay Okay OKAY."

And then for a second we were like: "Maybe the demon killer will kill the demon."

...

And then it did.

A spiritual successor to 'Coming Soon (ie Tomorrow)' from earlier in this AU. I did promise more Soul Trade parodies of John Mulaney.

I know the ending was weak, but the fact is that the demon killer did kill the demon, so I can't really do much with that.

RIP Garaa.

Thank you TheFantasyGaming for finding the 'wither loose in the biome' parody that I used as reference.

I've been Entropy, peace out from the present!