Nothing But My Eyes Part 2: The Infinity Portal

X gasped as a bead of sweat ran down his face as he tried to maintain the no-update zone. He carefully placed in a diamond block, and relaxed. Six down, two more to go. Here's hoping it wouldn't fall apart, because then X would have to start from scratch. And he knew that he'd lose his mind first.

Just then, there was a soft knocking at the door, causing X to spin on his heel. This whole situation had X so on edge that he went through about forty-two marginally different emotions in the space of about one second, before realising that it was probably just his brother. X let out a nervous laugh at how uptight he was, and sat down, saying that Evil X could come in.

See, Evil X was getting worried about his brother. TFC had told EX about his breakdown the other day, and X had barely been seen since. Still, he hadn't wanted to interrupt X. It really wasn't the time to let sibling rivalries cause problems. But enough was enough. Evil X cared about his brother, and his brother needed help.

The door creaked as EX opened it, causing him to flinch a bit. EX cautiously entered the room, giving his brother a small wave. The thing that X was working on, whatever it was, seemed to be almost complete. It hurt Evil X's head to look at, so he deflected his gaze to his brother. Even though the purple tint of X's helmet, the bags under his eyes were apparent.

"Have you been sleeping, X?" He asked his brother, trying not to worry too much.

"I thought the nHo had getting rid of the night covered." X answered, stifling a yawn. He stood up, and took a few wobbly steps towards Evil X. X was so tired, however, that he couldn't walk in a straight line.

Evil Xisuma caught his twin as the latter tripped over his own feet; he then helped X to a bed. As EX gave X a lecture for not sleeping, the portal suddenly made a violent whooshing noise, and a figure began to materialise. The Void twins both braced themselves for the worst-case scenario.

And the figure burst through the portal, bending over and out of breath. They had a blue t-shirt and messy brown hair. But that didn't matter. What mattered was the face that was revealed when the person looked up: wide eyes and a wider smile. Nobody had seen that face in years.

"Keralis!" X called out, tackle-hugging him.

"Shishwamy!" Keralis giggled. "I don't know why you're so excited to see me, it's only been a minute or so, but I love your face too!"

"Wait, only a minute?" X let go of Keralis, confused.

"Yeah." Keralis nodded.

"Keralis..." X explained: "It's been five years."

If Keralis' eyes could get any wider, they did, and every person in the room fell deathly silent.

My mistakes have been fixed. Here's hoping I make it to the end of Act I before my phone commits die.
Anyways.
Edit: I FORGOT TO ADD A TITLE. YES THIS IS BIG BRAIN TIME.
OdalRune, signing off from the past!