Bonus Chapter - Christmas Special

A/N

Basically everything on crack. And this story doesn't have anything to with the original story line of worlds apart. I wrote this as a Christmas gift for all of you, hope you guys will enjoy it. 

Warning: Cringy stuff ahead

---

Christmas was always a time of love, care and happiness and it was the time of the year where families got together and enemies became friends. Simply, it's one of the best times in the year. The layers of thick white snow covered the school grounds completely, blanketing the whole area with a pure, beautiful white. Students greeted each other as they passed down on hallways with friendly smiles and warm embraces. It was rather nice to have a complete day off and it was the first time most of them were celebrating Christmas with the new family they found out after arriving at the school. Shu rubbed his hands together letting out a small flicker of flame across his palms just enough to keep himself warm in the cold weather. This was the first time he was having the experience of a Christmas surrounding. Most of the time, around this time of the year he was strictly forbidden to go outside and much less have an interaction with the beautiful Christmas lights that decorated the Moeru streets. He was often inside his room, rolled between layers of blankets as maids and butlers frequently visited to give him medicine and more warmth, and Shu didn't remember how many times he tried to convince his parents that he had fire powers for god's sake.

Shu smiled to himself as he stepped out of the bed that morning. This time, there were no restrictions, no one forbidding him to stay away from the Christmas spirit and all of them were allowed to visit the city to participate in the Christmas celebrations, and Shu was sure it was going to be a pretty awesome Christmas considering the fact that it would be his first proper Christmas celebration.

"Merry Christmas!" Zac cheered, his usually energy flowing out of his vibrant blue eyes glistening with excitement.

Valt relayed the same message with a much louder voice which made half of them cover their ears in pain but none of the excitement or the smile faltered. The room was buzzing with energy and happiness. It was like that for long minutes until someone grumbled beside him. Shu inwardly scowled, turning to Lui who was watching everything with an annoyed face. Shu bit his lips, right,the black Santa is also with them this year. Zac twirled around, his red cloak catching his movements as the prince excitedly reached for Lui, "Smile Lui! It's Christmas!"

"Like hell I'd care" Lui muttered, "I'm going to train"

Shu's eyebrows shot up in surprise, "Today?"

Lui gave him a sceptical look, "I don't like to slack off like all of you"

"But what about the movie!" Valt grumbled from the corner of the room. Several heads whipped into his direction.

Free sighed shaking his head, "It's not invented yet Valt. You're most probably talking about a stage drama"

"Right" Valt grinned sheepishly, scratching the back of his head.

"Watching you freaks are enough drama for me" Lui shot back when he caught the eyes of the albino who was watching him with horrified eyes. Lui raised his brow, "What the heck is wrong with you?"

Shu clapped his hands together, "You're running the Christmas spirit and you are convincing me to be Krampus or at least a close minion of that evil Santa"

There was a pin drop silence before Lui growled, giving Shu the evil eye. Shu knew that it was his cue as the albino dashed out of the room and passed several surprised friends while the white shark chased past him down the halls in full speed. "Whoa Shu" Honcho shrieked jumping to the side as the albino whizzed past him.