Hatred In My Heart

The servants ushered them through the halls to their assigned rooms. It was divided into three parts: Princes, Nobles and Commanders. Valt held into Shu's hand tightly as the pair followed the rest of the Princes to a long bright hallway. It wasn't fancy as their own castles, it was rather plain looking, without any artistic pictures hanging from the walls and crystal lamps hanging from the roof just like back at their homes. Oil lamps with iron holders could be seen on either side with a fair amount of distance between each one. Since the daylight was still hanging around the lamps were not lighted up. Shu felt a tug on his hand, he looked up to see a massive room with beds. Each one had a curtain surrounding it to respect their own privacy. The room was fancier than the hallway, the beds were made with the finest woods in the kingdom. The bed sheets and the pillowcases were soft and silky while their blankets were made with pure white fur, the pillows were stuffed with soft feathers which helped anyone to fall asleep in the instant their heads touched them. 

Their room was filled with Princes at the same age, Valt, Free, Zac, Xander and unfortunately Lui was the only ones Shu knew and the rest of the Princes were from different part of the world and Shu had quite obviously not met before. One of the servants led him to his bed. Shu followed her but stop dead when he saw Lui sitting on the one right next to his and to his right was Free, the prince of Doerin kingdom. He sighed looking at the ice prince who glared daggers at him. "I knew my luck is terrible" Shu silently thought. "But I didn't know that it would be completely jinxed"

Lui pointed a finger at him accusingly. "If you snored at night, I'll choke you to death" He declared making everyone else go silent. 

Valt smiled from the other side of the room. "Shu is the most quiet person you will ever meet Lui" 

Lui turned around shooting a icy glare at the cheerful boy who shut up in an instant. Shu gave a thankful smile to him, well at least he tried. Shu looked at the empty bed for his right, Prince Free had just disappeared from the room. He was sure that Free was just right there a second ago and now he's not as if he disappeared into thin air. A sigh escaped his lips as he brought one of his hands to his temple. "The outside world is weird", he concluded. Way more weird than he ever thought it would be and he's surrounded with weird people and his life is going to take a massive turn which can make it an endless nightmare. 

Soon, the hurry was over and the maids were out of the rooms. Only the low murmurs of the prince's surrounded the room. Lui let himself fall into the comfy bed. The journey from Hyoketsu to the Akarui kingdom was a long one, but Lui had much stamina left inside his body. Sure, the other weakling princes would need rest but he just wanted to go and train. Training was not something he did for only become powerful. It was something he loved and when he's training he felt like he was born to be a warrior. "Well well" Zac cheered twirling around dramatically as he observed the crest fallen face of the ice prince. "Let me guess, you want to train"

Lui sat down on his bed. "Yeah, that's what I want to do. Not to be stuck with idiots like you all"

Zac just grinned at him. "Try to become more social Lui, there are lot of people that would interest you. And they are excellent fighters"

"Ew people" Lui muttered getting up as he grabbed one end of the silk curtains and uncovered it drawing it around his bed but before he completely cut off the rest of the world he looked at Shu with a pointed look. "You, stay away from me" He closed the curtains to his face making Shu take a step back. 

"What did I do?" Shu silently asked from himself as the others started to chat among themselves again. It seemed like everyone was close with each other. And of course they might've met before in ceremonies among kingdoms. A small smile graced the red eyed blader as he spotted his friend fast asleep on his bed. He must be exhausted, Shu silently thought as he walked out of the room. He did want to get to know the others but it felt awkward. The rest of the princes gave him weird and pitying looks, as if they were pitying him because he's such a weak person. Shu scowled at the thought. True, he might not be strong as the others but still he had potential to become a warrior and he wanted to prove that.