Prologue

Long time ago, earth was not like this. No phones, no teenagers ganging up to have exclusive Friday nights. No states, no countries. Instead there was kingdoms. Some were full of prosperity while the other had to depend on the major kingdoms which slowly turned into empires. Out of all these kingdoms, two significantly stood out. Mainly because of the power both kings held at their hands.

One kingdom was the Moeru Hi (燃える炎) which means the blazing flame. It was well known as Moeru and the kingdom itself was glorious. Every citizen in the city hailed their Royal bloodline and always cared for their royal family. The flames was always knows for two aspects: 'Beauty and Destruction'. But in the Moeru kingdom citizens hailed fire. The royal bloodline was always blessed with the powers of the might god Spriggan, who was the lord of fire. They had festivals all around the kingdom respecting this god who was the root of the city and who gave the blazing fire powers to the royal family. One might say, fire always led to destruction but in good hands, fire came out as a blessing to the kingdom. The orange colour flame which turned into beautiful shades of crimson always blessed the kingdom to prosper. 

One can say that the Moeru kingdom is full of beautiful things. They were well known to their magnificent powerful weapons and for their beautiful jewellery which was admired by lot of people, artists throughout the world. 

The Kurenai family, which was known as the royal family of the Moeru kingdom was both blessed with power as well as appearance. Kurenai's were known for their undying beauty and the immense love they had for their citizens. There were two things the kingdom adores, first was the flames which helped them in their day to day lives and the second was their young prince who they thought as a blessing for the whole kingdom. The king and the queen waited for three long years after their marriage without a child. The whole kingdom started to feel restless knowing that they needed a heir to the throne to continue their bloodline as well as for the kingdom. But after the third year when full moon was up high in the sky and when the King and the Queen was still young and healthy they got the happy news of their new born prince.

The whole kingdom celebrated the arrival of the new member of the royal family. The skies were filled with fireworks and people's cheers deafened everyone's ears. The whole kingdom was a celebration but as if to ruin their happiness the young prince got ill when he was only two. And he was restricted to step out from the castle till the age of eleven. After that he'll be fine the medics of the castle said looking at the young prince laying on the bed. Many interpreted it as a curse but everyone was relieved after they knew that the young prince would be completely healed by the age of eleven. Rumors fly fast, because no one had seen the prince for a long time stories appear about the young prince. Some said, he was devilishly handsome just like his father, some said he had an innocent and pure beauty just like his mother. But the castle maids knew the real appearance of the prince. 

His snowy white hair, soft and silky was long enough to touch his shoulders. Everyone inside the castle knew that he liked to wear it in a ponytail with all the bangs let loose. His deep crimson orbs were breathtaking. One can stare into him forever looking at those red pools which seemed to have innocent secrets hidden inside them. The young prince had a slender body and smooth pale skin secured by the sun rays because he never went out. His rosy cheeks and soft lips always curled into a smile when he mischievously ran around the castle giggling when he sees the maids and his butler following him. Everything about him was perfect, most of them thought. The way his eyes wrinkled when he smile or let out a soft laugh, the way he liked to lay on the grass in the royal garden staring at the stars in the night. Even the way he treated the maids with kindness and care was always admired by them. 

This young prince's attire was rather simple. A white silk sleeveless shirt covered his body and over it he wore a silk sleeveless jacket with was decorated with patterns. Two silk red stripes ran across the border of his shoulder. And the two parts of the jacket were gotten together one over another by a crimson belt around his waist which was also made with fine silk. The outfit was completed by black pants. This young prince's name was Kurenai Shu, who was the heir of the kingdom and also the one who was adored by everyone. 

When someone mentioned flames in contrast for the word ice comes to our mind. Just like that when someone mentioned Moeru kingdom another kingdom came to their minds instantly. This kingdom was known for their ice. Most of the people made outstanding magnificent sculptures using the unique flower which was only be found in this kingdom. It was known as Hyoketsu     (氷結) which hid the idea of freezing ice. When many heard this name they misinterpret this kingdom to be filled with ice throughout the whole year but just like the Moeru kingdom had a winter this kingdom had summer and spring where people enjoyed festivals. The name was woven around to hail the dragon Luinor who was the patron god of the city. As legends says Luinor was a breathtaking unbeatable dragon who breathed ice instead of fire and as to indicate the story was true, the royal family of the Hyoketsu kingdom was blessed with ice powers. 

This kingdom was well known for it's Crystal flowers. As many of the people says from the other lands crystal flowers are the most beautiful flower you can find in the earth. The petals were made with snow crystals which reflected magnificent shades of violet each day. And the most mesmerizing aspect of this flower was, no matter how much sun shined up on the sky it never melt away like rest of the snow does. As the legend goes this Crystal flowers are known to be the gifts of Luinor to the royal bloodline.

Just as the Moeru, people in the Hyoketsu kingdom celebrated their Royal bloodline in high regard. The Shirosagi family was well known all across the world for their immense power and looks. All of them had a fiery aura around them which made the other kingdoms always back away in war. And the people loved their royal family, for their caring qualities toward the citizens of the kingdom. Unlike the Moeru kingdom, Hyoketsu Royal blood was blessed with children, just two months before prince Shu was born, Prince Lui, the heir of the Shirosagi bloodline opened his eyes to the world. 

From the birth many philosophers identified him as a blessed child. As he grew up learning all the combat skills and how to control his ice powers each and everyone of the kingdom knew that one day prince Lui would bring utmost glory to their kingdom. His violet eyes were always filled with determination. Most of the people said that his violet eyes represents the beautiful shade of the Crystal flower. His light blue hair and his masculine features makes each and every girl swoon in love when he went for a walk in the kingdom. 

And as he grew old he started to discover new sides of his power. From making to huge ice walls to making tiny ice sculptures he mastered the area. No one in the kingdom had an equal skill to match Prince Lui's. Just after two years from Lui's birth, the queen gave birth to another child, a young girl whose name was Yuki, just like the pure white snow. Since she was young she always showed a great attachment to her elder brother Lui. The pair never let each other in danger and never let each other out of their sight. The whole kingdom loved their prince and princess.

Hyoketsu was a strong kingdom, everyone agreed to that. Not any other kingdom dared to declare war over this great ice kingdom except for one kingdom which held the same power as Hyoketsu which was Moeru. The two kingdoms had a burning rivalry at first. They had an alliance with each other back in the days. The did their festivities together and both of the kingdoms hailed Spriggan and Luinor in respect. But after one incident this rivalry turned into a burning, flaming, freezing hostility. 

And at last breaking all the peaceful atmosphere, the two kingdoms declared war against each other. Battles occurred between the two kingdoms. Some went for years and hundreds and thousands of people died. The whole world was drag down to chaos. After several years the two kingdoms brought forth a peace for twenty years. And since then the people started get back to their normal livelihood but deep down everyone knew that there are still sparks of war waiting to become a huge flame.  

A/n
I feel like the cloth description I gave is not good enough for the chapter. Everyone where the same kind of clothes with a change of colour. For example if Shu wears red , Lui wears blue and don't care much about the clothes. Hope ya'll enjoy the story

I dedicate this book to one of my besties irl, SilverDragonSD. She is the one who gave me the courage to publish this book and the first person who read this book and she told me to publish it and guess I believe in her more rather than I believe in myself. So, here ya'll go.