One of Them Playing a Musical Instrument

Dream was walking along his brother's castle after the truce they made yesterday. He was bored and just roamed the halls, looking for something to do.
The place was quiet because everyone was out to do their morning raids, and Cross was still sleeping in his bedroom because he was exhausted.

Dream then decided to check out the rooms and maybe even clean up their messes. So he first checked Dust's room and saw three empty packs of chips on the floor, small crumbs of chips were nearby. His knife collection was scattered on the floor, fresh and old blood was still on the sharp edges of the knives.

Dream sighed and went to the kitchen and grabbed an apron and some cleaning supplies. He put some cleaning latex glove on and began his intense cleaning all over the castle. From Dust's Room, to Nightmare's throne, he felt like a maid working for free.

He cleaned for several hours until all their rooms were spotless. He was exhausted, but happy. He flopped himself onto the living room couch and relaxed for a bit.
He looked around the room to find a guitar leaning in the corner of the walls.
He went to pick it up and sat back down.

He observed the guitar that was made of fine wood and the strings were made of metal that were turned into wires to produce sounds.
He strummed the guitar, only to remember that he didn't know how to play one. So he just kept strumming it to produce some sounds.

While he was doing that, Cross came yawning into the room. He saw Dream using the guitar and he could clearly see he wasn't good at it. So he came over to him and sat beside him.
Dream stopped strumming and smiled embarrassedly. Cross picked up the guitar and tuned it to play a song. "If I play this song, will you sing?~" Cross asked with a seductive voice.

Dream blushed and asked him what song it was. Cross whispered to him and Dream nodded.
Cross stared strumming the chords of the song.

D   G  D  A  D

D
The other night, dear, as I lay sleeping

    G    D
I dreamed I held you in my arms

       G   D
When I awoke, dear, I was mistaken

     A D
So I hung my head and I cried

D
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

            G      D
You make me happy when skies are grey

       G      D
You'll never know, dear, how much I love you

     A           D
Please don't take my sunshine away

D
I'll always love you and make you happy

    G          D
And nothing else could come between

   G      D
But if you leave me to love another

    A D
You'll have shattered all of my dreams

D
You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

            G      D
You make me happy when skies are grey

       G      D
You'll never know, dear, how much I love you

     A           D
Please don't take my sunshine away

They ended the song beautifully and their faces were inches apart from each other. As they were about to lean into a kiss, they heard a loud applaud, interrupting their moment. They looked to see the gang cheering at their performance, even Nightmare was impressed even though he didn't show it. 
Both of them looked at each other and smiled. They leaned on each other's heads as Cross starts to play another song for everyone.