Medicine

Cross and Dream were cudding each other under the stars of Outertale. Watching the infinite cosmos that lead to other planets and galaxies throughout their multiverse.

Cross had a thought and shared it with Dream. "What if, there was only one universe and these AUs are actually just different planets from other galaxies?" Dream was about to say something, but then he began thinking his theory was very accurate. He couldn't prove his theory was wrong because he had no evidence to contradict it. But then he remembered.

"Good theory, but how can we explain the Anti-void?" Dream asked. "Hmmm... What if Error's Anti-void is the end of the entire universe?" "Hmmm..." Dream began thinking and placed a finger on his chin.
He suddenly sneezed, making Cross jump.

Dream was shivering and felt really cold. Cross placed a hand on his head and measured his temperature. He was burning up. "C-Cross... M-my he-head hurts... I-I feel c-cold..." Dream sneezed once again. He curled his knees to his chest and continued shivering from the cold.

Cross's boyfriend instincts came in and placed his jacket on Dream. Dream took a firm grasp on the jacket, wrapping himself for warmth.
Cross then picked him up, bridal style, and went back to Dream's bedroom. He placed Dream in bed and Dream hesitantly wrapped himself under the covers. Continuously shivering from his cold.

Cross then went to the kitchen to cook some soup and got the medicine for Dream.
He took them back upstairs and placed the soup on the nightstand nearby the bed.

Cross then took a thermometer from the desk and placed it on Dream's head. He definitely had a fever. So he took the thermometer off and told him to eat dome soup. Dream shakily sat up from his bed and drank the soup slowly.

Afterwards, Cross gave him the medicine he needed. Dream wanted to protest because he really hates medicines, but for the sake of his health, he drank his medicine.

Dream stuck his tounge out in disgust and drank some water to relieve the flavor. He then instantly slept, so Croas got up and kissed Dream's forehead.

He sat by his side and kept an eye on Dream, making aure he was okay until he fell asleep as well.