Watching the Other Sleep

A soft breeze entered Dream's window as the darkness slowly engulfed the light that was sinking on the horizon.

Dream was getting ready for bed when he got the strange sensation of being watched by someone. He shivered at the thought, but decided to let it slide and shrug it off.

He went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth when he heard the sound scratching and tapping on his window. He just assumed it was the branches of the tree nearby and didn't check it.

As soon as he finished brushing his teeth, he went to sleep. Hoping the feeling of being watched will go away. He immediately fell asleep, despite someone was watching him from the outside.

It was non other than Cross. He was looking from a tree branch anf hid in the shadows to avoid being seen by anyone.

He gazed upon what he was looking at. His long time crush, Dream. He became teal interested in the smaller skeleton since the day they first met. Every now and then, Cross would spy on Dream just to see how cute he is from a safe distance.

When Dream was in a deep sleep, Cross teleported inside his room and gazed at him. Watching him shift from one side to another made Cross blush on how cute he was.
He patted his skull gently and he received a purr. His heart thumped at what Dream just did.

He spent the entire night watching over him and left before he woke up.