Missing Memories

Dream's eyes slowly opened and saw the ceiling. He didn't know where he was or what he was doing there, all he knows is that he was in a bed. He looked around the room and slowly sat up, only to feel a sharp pain on the back of his head. He touched it and felt bandages were covering it. He stood up and saw a mirror so he went to check himself.

The first thing that came into his mind was "Who am I?..." That's all he could say. Dream couldn't remember who he was now. He had amnesia and couldn't even recall a single memory from the past.
"Dream?..." A voice called from the door. Dream looked towards the door and saw a goopy skeleton with four tentacles behind him. "Who's Dream?" He asked while raising a brow. The goopy skeleton gave a confused look at him. "You are Dream." He answered. "I am? Then who are you?" Dream asked another question.

"W-well I'm your brother, Nightmare." Nightmare said. "I have a brother? I don't remember that at all." Dream replied as he kept walking around the room and observing the place. Nightmare was staring completely shocked. He couldn't believe that Dream had amnesia or maybe he just did it to trick him.

Nightmare gave a small smile as he wraps a tentacle on Dream and made him face him. He was hoping to find some fear in the tiny skeleton, but instead Dream just looked confused and somewhat uncomfortable with the tentacle. He slid out of the wrap and looked at Nightmare. "Err... What was that for?" Dream asked, completely unaware that his brother was trying to threaten him.

"Ummm... Didn't you find that scary?" Nightmare asked confusedly. "Hmm... No, it felt uncomfortable instead. Also why would I be scared of you? You're my brother after all." Dream smiled after saying that.
Nightmare blinked, was this for real? Did Dream really lose all his memories?

"What's the last thing you remember?" He asked. "Like I said, I don't remember anything and just woke up here." Dream told him.

One week passed...

Dream has been living with Nightmare and his gang for a week now and yet, no previous memories came back to him. Nightmare stared at the window as he sees Cross and Dream making flower crowns in the garden.
Cross has been really protective and caring of Dream because they used to be in a secret relationship. But ever since Dream had amnesia, Cross gave his attention to Dream and they became closer to each other. Cross hoped to rebuild his lost feelings for him and start from scratch again.

When Dream finished the crown, he placed it over Cross's head and Cross did the same to his finished crown. But the crown was too big for Dream so it fell to his neck. Dream giggled at this which made Cross chuckle in embarrassment.

Dream then leaned on Cross's chest and fell asleep after a while. Cross blushed while smiling and kissed his forehead. Enjoying a beautiful moment with each other.