Flowers

Dream was walking along the surface of Undertale with Cross by his side. They were up on a small hill and below them was a giant field of flowers.
Dream's eyed turned into stars as he grabbed onto Cross's hand and dashed to the flower field.

Cross told him to slow down, but Dream couldn't because of the slope that was pulling them faster to the ground. They both ended up rolling while hugging each other for protection.
As soon as they got at the foot of the hill, Dream was laying dizzy on Cross's chest while Cross kept a firm grip on Dream with his eyes closed shut.

Dream tried to get out of Cross's grasp, but of course, the tall was stronger and kept a lock on Dream. Cross pretended to be unconscious just to tease Dream, he was trying real hard not to smile.
Dream pouted and gave up on trying to escape Cross's hug. So, he snuggled up on his chest, waiting for the taller to move.

Cross chuckled and kissed Dream's head. Dream looked up in surprise and puffed his cheeks. "Well, that'll teach you to be more careful next time~" Cross smirked and got up. Dream sighed and nodded.

He dusted his clothes to get off excess dirt and looked up to see the flowers.
There were so many varieties of beautiful flowers. Bright and vibrant colors filled his sight as he inhaled the fresh scent of flowers in the area.

Dream ran off into a patch of daisies while Cross followed him, making sure he was okay and didn't encounter any snakes.
As Dream was about to pick a white daisy, a white fox suddenly jumped out of hiding, causing Dream to get startled and fall to the ground. The fox then ran off into the forest, never to be seen again.

Dream then acted like nothing happened and continued picking some flowers. As soon as he got enough flowers, he began making his famous flower crown for Cross.
Cross did the same as well, but wasn't as good as Dream though.

After 30 minutes, both of then finished making their flower crowns. Dream placed his crown on Cross's head, it was made of purple and yellow flowers. Cross blushed and placed his crown on Dream's head, which automatically dropped down to his neck.
Dream giggled at how low it was, but he didn't mind. Cross smiled embarrassedly for making a large flower crown for Dream, but at least it makes a good necklace instead.

Then as they both set down their flower crowns for later, Cross saw a small red poppy sitting lonely on the ground.
Cross smiled and picked it up. And gave it to Dream while blushing. Dream blushed too. "It's a red poppy." He grabbed slowly from Cross's hand. "A red poppy symbolizes Remembrance and hope for a peaceful future." He continued.

"And I hope our future will be as peaceful and worth remembering." They both leaned their heads on each other as another day comes to an end.

" They both leaned their heads on each other as another day comes to an end

Art is by me UwU, Please don't steal