Introduction

Author's Note:

After months of polishing my skill here in Wattpad, I finally decided to make one of these OTP Challenges featuring my OTP Cream (Cross x Dream)!

It all started when I was looking at OTP Challenges here in Wattpad and I literally saw no one has ever made an OTP Challenge of this ship (or at least finished or in English language).
So I myself wanted to finish a challenge for this ship cause I rarely see this ship in fanfictions.

Enough of my rambling! Time to get to the point! Here's my Challenge!

Seems promising and also Challenging (just the way I like it!).

I also want to inform you guys that if you DO NOT Like this ship, then please:

• Don't Rant!
• Don't Report!
• Don't say mean things!
• Just LEAVE if you have problems with this ship!

I am trying to be as nice as I possibly can for judgmental people who don't like this ship. Just remember that writers have feelings too, don't go saying things that are mean to them when they're just having fun!

And by the way, the cover is made by me and was a reference to the Cross x Dream Comic by Jakei.

Special thanks to my friends and followers in Wattpad for motivating me to write my stories. I am forever grateful to you all UwU.

(You know you could've just skipped reading this and head straight to the next chapter XD)