Shyness

It was another ordinary day and Blue was continuously teasing Dream about his crush on Cross. Dream kept blushing golden yellow every time he hears his name.

Suddenly, a knock came from the door, so Dream took this as an opportunity to leave the conversation.
He opened the door and was about to greet the person behind, until he saw. "Heya Dream." Cross said with a smile.

Dream blushed more and greeted. "H-hi Cross." He stuttered shyly, trying not to humiliate himself in front of him. "I was just coming by to hang out with ya. If that's alright?" He said. "It's alright! Come on in, p-please." Dream mentally cursed himself for stuttering every five seconds.

Cross came into the room and Dream immediately heard Blue's squealing from the kitchen, which made him blush more.
Dream told Cross to sit down while he goes to get some snacks.
But Cross pulled him down by the arm and made him lay down on his lap.

Dream can't handle the blush anymore and was about to faint. Cross chuckled at his golden face. "Y'know, you're cute when you blush~" He teased.
Dream's positivity nearly exploded and he covered his blushing face from Cross.

Cross uncovered his face. "Don't hide your beautiful face, Dreamy~" Dream shyly nodded and just buried his face into Cross's fluffy jacket.