Doing Something Sweet

Cross was busy preparing himself for a date with his beloved Dream. He was wearing casual attire because they weren't going to a formal place, they were going to have coffee at a Ccino's new cat café in Fluffytale.

He wore a black and white polo shirt, black pants with white Xs on the knees, a black scarf and his golden heart locket around his neck.
He took his wallet filled with money and placed it in his pocket so he can pay for their drinks. He put on a watch on his wrist and checked the time, it was currently 7:30 AM. Just 30 minutes away from the café opening.

He then went out of his house and teleported to Fluffytale. Ccino was just arriving at his café. He greeted Cross.

"Hey, Cross. I see you're excited for the opening today?" He asked eagerly.

"Heya, Ccino. And yeah, I am. Me and Dream are having our date here today." Cross said.

"Ooh~ Taking your mate out for coffee aye? Classic lovers move~" Ccino winked at him which made Cross blush.

Ccino laughed and opened the cat cafe. "Well, since you're first. Why don't you help me get the cafe ready and I'll let your orders free of charge?" Ccino offered.
"Really?! That'd be great!" Cross said and started helping Ccino stock the desserts in the stalls.

There was a tuxedo cat named Candy and it pounced on Cross's scarf, causing it to get scratched. "H-hey! Don't!" Cross sprayed the cat with water. "Bad kitty!" The cat hissed at him and ran away from Cross. Cross sighed in relief and continued working.

30 minutes later...

"Welp, we're done!" Ccino said as he looked around the fully organized cafe. "Thanks, Cross. Dream's lucky to have someone like you." Ccino complimented. Cross's face heated up and he blushed purple.

"Speaking of Dream, look outside the window." Ccino pointed outside and Cross looked. He saw Dream.
Dream was wearing a yellow trench coat and brown pants. He was also wearing a yellow scarf with two small blue stars at the edge of it. He was looking at his phone and sometimes looking around for Cross.

"He's lookin' good out there-... Cross? Where'd ya go?" Ccino looked around confusedly and found Cross hiding behind the cashier.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Ccino asked.

"I'm nervous!" He answered straight away while blushing.

"Hey, it's alright. You're going to do great." Ccino smiled at him. Cross gained courage and Ccino opened the café. Dream was the first customer to come in, other than Cross.
"Good morning!" He chirped.

"Good morning Dream! Cross is waiting for you." Ccino said and Dream blushed.
He escorted him to their table and took their orders.

"Morning Crossy!" Dream greeted.

"Morning Dreamy." Cross said and gave Dream a kiss on cheek as they both sat down.

Then suddenly a ragdoll cat hopped on their table. It was looking superior and independent. It was wearing a small black top hat and a green collar with the name "Muffin".

"Heya little Muf-" The cat smacked his face with his bushy tail and left. Cross groaned at the cat's action while Dream just giggled.

"Alright, here you go!" Ccino placed their ordered food on their table. "It's on the house!" He then left to give the two privacy.

Cross had hot chocolate with whipped cream and a slice of black forest cake. Dream had a cup of hot mocha with three oreos for dipping and a slice of apple pie.

Dream picked up one of the oreo cookie. "Oreos! I love these!" Dream proceeded to twist, lick, and dunk it. Cross was blushing a bit.

"Cross, do you want some Oreo?" Dream asked. Cross said yes and Dream started feeding Cross.
Cross did the same with his black forest cake. They shared each other's foods and had a good time in the café.

וווו

I wrote this whole thing while traveling in a fast car X3