Telling a Secret

Dream was in their base with his two other friends, Blue and Ink. He was in the kitchen grabbing a carton of milk and pouring it into a cup. He placed it back into the fridge and drank the cup filled with milk.

He went into the living room where Ink and Blue were playing Super Smash Ultimate on the Switch. Ink was playing as Pit, while Blue was playing as Marth. For some odd reason, Ink was losing. Probably because Blue was a Smash veteran and must've polished his skills for years now.

"This game's winner is, Marth!" The announcer annouced the winner and the character, as well as Blue, did a victory pose. Ink pouted at his defeat, but claps anyways. Dream giggled at how they were playing.

"Having fun, guys?" He asked. "Yep! I just won ten times in a row!" Blue said while raising a fist in the air. Dream laughed a bit and told them to take a little break.

"Hey guys! Why don't we tell each other a secret? Like a secret crush~" Blue said while wiggling his non-existent eyebrows. Both Dream and Ink blushed madly. "BLUE!" They exclaimed at the same time. Blue laughed and said. "What? It's obvious you guys have a crush on someone, so spill it! I'll go first!" Blue cleared his throat. Both Ink and Dream perked up. "It's Dust! Now you next!" He pointed at Ink. "Eh-! I-It's E-Error!" He stuttered. "Now you, Dream!" He pointed at him.

Dream fiddled with his fingers nervously. Both Ink and Blue awaited his answer because they were leaning really close to him now. Dream continued blushing and finally had the guts to tell it. "It's Cross!" He blushed more. Both Ink and Blue squealed like a couple of fangirls in a fandom.

Blue then whispered something to Ink and he nodded, leaving Dream questioned on what they were talking about. They all decided to go to sleep after that.

The next day...

Dream's phone was ringing and he lazily picked it up, answering the other person's call. "Hello?" He said sleepily. "Hi, Dream." It was Cross.
Dream immediately perked up and began asking why he called him. "W-Well, I was wondering if y-you want to go on a date with me today?" Dream blushed brightly and agreed. They were going at dinner time so Dream had plenty of time to prepare.

{Time skip cuz of laziness~}

Cross was wearing a formal white tuxedo and had a boquet of white roses inside. He knocked on Dream's door and it opened, revealing Dream and his gorgeous outfit. Dream was wearing a type of yellow ball gown that Blue forced him to wear it. They got together and ended the day with a kiss