Making Fun of One Another

Another day in the mansion, a month after the truce. Cross and Dream were chilling on the sofa while the others were out raiding another AU.

Cross was lying down on Dream's lap while Dream strokes Cross's head gently and hummed a small song.
Cross chuckled when he looked at Dream's face. Dream looked at him and asked why he was laughing.

"What?" Dream asked. "Have I ever told you that your face is like my sun? Because with you, my life is brighter than before~" Cross flirted. Dream blushed and looked away embarrassedly.

Cross chuckled once more. "Come on, Sunshine. You know it's true~" Cross cooed and began making more pick up lines to Dream.

"Are you Death?"

"No, that's Reaper." Dream said confusedly while Cross just laughed at Dream's answer.
"N-no, just say 'Why?'"

"Why?" Dream raised a bone brow.

"Because I'm dying to kiss you~" Cross said.

After a second of silence. "Are you cheating on me with Death?!" Dream asked and was about to cry.

"Wha- N-no that's no what I meant! I'm saying that I wanna kiss you right now!" Cross then pulled Dream into a kiss before he could say anything.

Dream melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Cross's neck.
After pulling away breathless, Cross then took a step back and breath deeply.

"I need to tell you something..."

To be Continued... >;3