Living Together

"I need to tell you something..." Cross's voice was stern and filled with determination. Dream was confused, what was he going to tell him.

Cross cleared his throat and got down on one knee. Dream gasped at his sudden action and his eyes turned into golden stars.
Cross took a small box from his pocket and presented it to Dream, opening it to reveal a beautiful golden ring with a big diamond in the middle.

Cross smiled sincerely and began saying. "Dream, you're the most wonderful person I've ever met. You're so kind, honest, and overall a great person. I want you to be a part of my life and start a family with you. So Dream..."

"Will you marry me?"

Dream was already crying with golden tears. His positivity exploded in the castle, if Nightmare was there he would scream in pain.

"Y-yes! YES! I will marry you Crossy!"
Dream said happily and tackled Cross into a hug. Cross too was crying tears of happiness and he slipped the ring into Dream's ring finger. He kissed Dream, and not a moment later. Everyone showed up and congratulated them.

"Congrats you walking X!" Killer said.

"I'm so happy for you two!" Blue added.

"You better take care of my brother properly, Cross." Nightmare told him and Cross nodded, smiling nervously.

The comments goes on, Dream and Cross shared another kiss filled with love.

{Time Skip~}

"Do I really have to wear this?" Dream said as he looked around his golden wedding dress. He was blushing embarrassedly from wearing it. "Don't worry, Dream. You'll be out of that outfit once the day ends." Killer said as he fixes his outfit. He too was also wearing a dress, it was colored black and red. He also hated it, but Nightmare wanted it.
"See? You look beautiful!" Killer complemented. Which made him blush more. "T-thanks."

Meanwhile, Cross was being a bit impatient because he hasn't seen Dream all day. He was currently being fixed by the other gentlemen in another room.
He was wearing a black and white tuxedo. "See? You're looking sharp." Horror complimented. "Thanks."

Right now he was daydreaming of what Dream will look like. It made him blush, and made Nightmare slap his face. "Idiot, don't think of my brother like that." He said sternly. "W-what?! I-I wasn't!" Cross defended himself. "Yeah right." Nightmare said, not believe what he said and rolled his eyelights. And yes, he was in his passive form.

"How do I look?" Cross asked while facing the others in the room.
"You're lookin' good, bruh!" Epic gave a thumbs up. "Now let's get this show on the road bruh!" He added and Cross went to the altar.

He waited patiently and nervously as the guests, bridesmaids, groomsmen, and all others walked the aisle. Then the pianist was now playing "Here Comes the Bride". Cross gulped as the doors opened to reveal his soon-to-be-wife.

He blushed when he saw Dream wearing a golden dress and carrying a boquet of purple roses that symbolizes "Enchantment and Love at first sight".
Walking down the aisle, he heard murmurs on how beautiful Dream was. Ink was crying because his best friend was getting married and Blue was comforting him. Occasionally, Ink was also vomiting black ink from too much emotions, so he had to carry a bucket with him.

As soon as he got to the altar, Cross and Dream joined hands. "You look beautiful, Dream." "You look handsome too, Cross." They smiled at each other and faced the priest, who was non other than Reaper, the God of Death.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate these monsters in marriage. If there are any objections, please speak up now." Reaper said and they faced the crowd.

They were silent, and after a few minutes, Reaper continued. "Very well then, by the power vested in me by the Gods. I pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride." (I'm so terrible at writing marriages qwq)

Cross and Dream kissed each other and were officially married. The crowd went wild with cheers. Even Nightmare was crying purple tears, but he stood strong and didn't let them fall.

After the ceremony, they were outside and was ready for the bouquet toss. Dream turned around and tossed the boquet behind him, and Killer caught it. Making him blush as well as Nightmare.
Nightmare had no choice but to do it now. He got on his knee and presented Killer with a ring box. He was now proposing since they've been with each other for years now.

"Killer, you were the most loyal servant a king could ever have. You were strong, violent, and overall exquisite. I love you Killer, and I would be glad if you shared your life with me as your King and you as my beautiful Queen." He said.

"Killer, will you marry me?" He opened the box to reveal a silver ring with a moonstone in the middle.

Killer's eyelights lit up and hugged Nightmare. "YES! I WILL MARRY YOU!" Nightmare slid the ring into his finger and lifted his fiancé, kissing him passionately as the sound of cheers increased.

•×•×•×•×•

As the years went by, Cross and Dream lived in a moderate sized house in another AU. They had three children who went to a school for special kids like them.

Now, it's been 20 years after their marriage. Their kids are now in highschool and the two were enjoying some quality time alone.

They were sitting on the couch while hugging each other. Laughing and watching TV like hoe they used to. Cross looked at Dream and gave him a kiss on the head. "Without you, Dream. My life wouldn't be completed." Dream smiled and kissed him too. "I wouldn't be here without you by my side too. I love you, Cross." "Me too, Dreamy."

The End.

וווו

Welp, I did it! I finished the 30 day Challenge! Thank you guys for supporting me and reading my books. Goodbye and I'll see you in the next book ;3

-Core :3