Gazing Into Each Other's Eyes

Dream was walking alone in another AU. He decided to take a little break from helping other people and just spend some time alone with himself. Hopefully, none of his brother's gang would be there to attack him by surprise.

He went to the AU's Waterfall and watched the beautiful teal waters below. He took off his right glove and slowly dipped his right hand in the water. Dream closed his eyes and relaxed himself, listening to the serene flow of the river. The cold pleasant water his hand was soaking in, made him feel a lot calmer.

For several minutes, he stayed still and peaceful with his solitude. Then, he heard someone playing the piano.

They were playing a very calm piece of music named "Quiet Waters". Dream pulled his hand out and wiped the water off on shirt. He placed his glove again and walked towards the piano sounds.
His feet crunched softly on the wet ground.

Dazed by the beautiful melody, he turned to the room where the sound came from. Peeking from the edge of the wall, he saw another skeleton in a snowy white furry jacket. The tall skeleton stopped playing and looked behind him with a small smile. "Heya Dream." He stood up from the piano seat and walked towards Dream.

Dream gazed at his mismatched eyelights, one white, one red. A scar was underneath his red eyelight. Those glistening eyes gave a warm feeling towards his soul.

The taller gazed at Dream's eyelights. The color was as rare and as beautiful as the most valuable golden treasure there is. Like a bright star that lit up the dark night, he could gaze endlessly at those eyes forever.

"You're beautiful eyes never fail to amaze me." He complimented as he placed his hand on his cheek.
Dream blushed a small tint of golden yellow and smiled. "Thanks. Your eyes are beautiful too, Cross." Dream shyly said.

Cross leaned forward and kissed him under the shining shards of diamonds in the ceiling.